• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

THANK YOU

#85444 2 years, 9 months ago
thank you to everybody (if any from here) came to our after party gig. we had a freaking blast. great crowd getting down and dirty. the only downside is this bassist needs to work very early tomrorow, i mean..in a few hours
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: THANK YOU

#85468 2 years, 9 months ago
No Thank You Buddy!

I had a blast, After the Furthur show I didn't realize it was possible to make my poor bones shake anymore... Wrong again

Hopefully you can get some well deserved rest prior to Albania, But on the bright side you will be able to go full gear at the show knowing you don't have to play afterward!

Jotted down a couple of words over in the show reviews for the folks who didn't have the pleasure... BTW... On a side note... There seems to be something about dead cover bands and my dancing that attracts middle age women.. Please don't try to talk to me if I'm dancing and you might be my mother

Much love, I enjoyed myself immensely and I found a $5 bill on the dance floor so after the show I walked through the McDEEs drive through, The guy at the window said to me "we are closed" I said "sign says 24 hour drive through man" he said "yeah but you ain't drivin" "I don't give a damn just give me a dbll cheeseburger, I'm hungry!" And he did. And we lived happily ever after
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#85500 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
thank you to everybody (if any from here) came to our after party gig. we had a freaking blast. great crowd getting down and dirty. the only downside is this bassist needs to work very early tomrorow, i mean..in a few hours

Glad it rocked.

Sorry I missed it, would love to see your band play sometime.

See you in San Fran.
Takin' it in stride!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#85512 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope we have some after party's to go to on the nye run, I would like to meet some folks up in here.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Chester
More or less in line

#85545 2 years, 9 months ago
So great to finally meet you yesterday. I was riding with someone else, and couldn't really make it. I actualy tried,
but I just couldn't talk them into staying any later. I will catch you next time.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#85575 2 years, 9 months ago
This sounds so nice and fun. Glad hosts and tribe were gleeful!
When I think of the word 'glee', I always think of Snoopy. swear.
Especially when he is hopping or dancing when schroder is playing the pianeee!
hugs
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#85577 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis you should post some video for those of us who cant make the trip would love to see the band in action
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds