• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: KFENDER for king!!!!

#85698 2 years, 8 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I think we need to give Kfender some more love!!!! I hear he is going to Albany and it gonna be taking us all to the show again!!! Aww jeez kfender you are too kind!!!! Someone should hook him up with a ticket!!!

I might have an extra but won't I ow till late tonight or tommorow. If Kfender wants to PM me his number I will call as soon as I know. I love to help him out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85701 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Guy streams me some further.. has a killer steelers tat... shit if I was from San Francisco I'd love this guy!
Only if you were the tie dyed boxers!LOL
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85704 2 years, 8 months ago
I am just doing my part.Trying to give back to the community that has given me so much over the years.Modern technology is so awesome.Me and 2 other friends are going to Albany tomorrow too.Last minute decision which will leave me a 3 hour nap or so before I have to go work 16 hours.That's how much this band speaks to me.No way I can let another doable show pass me by.Everybody keep your ears open tomorrow night.It's the least I can do.So glad to hear that the stream came out alright.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder

#85706 2 years, 8 months ago
Guy streams me some further.. has a killer steelers tat... shit if I was from San Francisco I'd love this guy!

Sunshine WITS ?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85781 2 years, 8 months ago
kfender wrote:
Only if you were the tie dyed boxers!LOL

Done, anything for the king!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85782 2 years, 8 months ago
Sunshine WITS

Careful Sue is very protective of her ownership of Sunshineness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder

#85934 2 years, 8 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I think we need to give Kfender some more love!!!! I hear he is going to Albany and it gonna be taking us all to the show again!!! Aww jeez kfender you are too kind!!!! Someone should hook him up with a ticket!!!

I might have an extra but won't I ow till late tonight or tommorow. If Kfender wants to PM me his number I will call as soon as I know. I love to help him out.

I do have an extra for Kfender to stream. PM me and we can meet up prior to show. I'll be there around 3:30.
Stream on! It's sec 5 (center) row F. Sweet spot.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Tmglf2.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85936 2 years, 8 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
Tmglf2 wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

I do have an extra for Kfender to stream. PM me and we can meet up prior to show. I'll be there around 3:30.
Stream on!
Thanks so much for the offer.I am going with 2 other friends and we want to try and sit together since they are driving.LOLThey should be here any minute actually,then we are hitting the road!!Batteries are all charged and will be kept plugged into the car on the ride up.Should have more than enough juice!Should be there around 3:00
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85937 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds like a great seat though!!!!
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds