• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Trying to catch A Bob or Phil

#85252 2 years, 7 months ago
I got nothing to on Monday and Tuesday. I live 10 minutes from downtown Albany (Times Union Center). I think im gonna try and scope out the load in area, tour bus area, etc... See if I can get some behind the scenes looks. (maybe meet someone??) Am I crazy? Im definitely gonna be polite, not a crazed fan sort of thing. Im not gonna be pushy or a pain or anything.
Any advice?
Baby Jeebus
Fresh Boarder

Re: Trying to catch A Bob or Phil

#85411 2 years, 7 months ago
290q629.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

#85433 2 years, 7 months ago
After a Beacon Theater NYC Ratdog show once we went to this bar afterwards and Ratdog was having an after-party there. Bobby ducked out early while we were standing on the street and my friend ended up getting his Stealy on the back of his sweatshirt signed by him. Had the brass to ask him, I surely didn't. Bob was walking with someone else who advised him against signing, so it was cool of him to sign (especially since my friend is 6'5 and made Bobby look 5'0 tall).

Another time I was at a Ratdog show at Humphrey's By the Bay in San Diego..cool little resort venue, real intimate. I was chillin' at the pool while Jackie Greene was onstage (literally pool is right behind the stage) and Bob walked right by to join Jackie. Thought about asking for an autograph or posing for a picture... but felt he probably gets bothered enough and just took a pic. Here it is:

001.JPG
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#85453 2 years, 7 months ago
just tell bob that you are the estimated prophet, he'll understand...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#85463 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
just tell bob that you are the estimated prophet, he'll understand...

BOB ! I am the voice that tells you where to go.
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds