• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

Re: Why does Bill Kreutzmann dislike Furthur?

#15257 3 years, 4 months ago
Cays life ain't all glitter and rainbows.
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#15258 3 years, 4 months ago
He is just jealous I think.. Besides when I went to see Walkers, I saw a day time set and a late night set and they repeated like 5-6 songs. That is extremely LAME.

I hear u about molo, but man.. Russo was killin that sh*t in ATL.. blew my mind and I never liked him really.. now I understand.

the music speaks much louder than any of us.. I have seen three shows so far and its only getting better. I am freaking pumped up for the last four shows of summer I am hittin up..
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#15261 3 years, 4 months ago
ok well maybe his feelings were hurt.. or both.. hell he held this together in 73-75?? when mickeys dad got caught embezzling
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

#15271 3 years, 4 months ago
Honestly, it's tiresome to hear all the this that and the other on this board.

Furthur rule.

All love for Billy and Mickey they Rule too!

Phil and Bobby decided this is the band they want. Seems like they WILL do other projects. That Scaring the Children with Jackie is so beautiful--- reminds me Garcia/Grisman in it Silver-haired tender authenticity--- cant't wait till TRI is churning out more video. Terrapin Landing is coming and Phil and Friends in our future. Maybe some Dead--- and a whole bunch of shit we can't guess at.

Why waste each other energy rehashing "family" shit that we really know little about--- and if someone did have the inside scoop I am sure they would not betray trust air the dirty laundry on this board.

We are FANS these guys owe us nothing.

God Bless them all--- and yeah Hopefully love and forgiveness bring us another Family Reunion, but the Grateful Dead are HISTORY--- a really amazing piece of Americana, but that moment is gone--- and it ain't never coming back.

Sorry for the rant--- but I a working from home this week and really want to see positive creative and loving dialogue here.

Peace
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#24248 3 years, 3 months ago
Furthur rule.

All love for Billy and Mickey they Rule too!

Phil and Bobby decided this is the band they want. Seems like they WILL do other projects. That Scaring the Children with Jackie is so beautiful--- reminds me Garcia/Grisman in it Silver-haired tender authenticity--- cant't wait till TRI is churning out more video. Terrapin Landing is coming and Phil and Friends in our future. Maybe some Dead--- and a whole bunch of shit we can't guess at.

That IS so right!! And I know they know what we know!
Saw the Dead in 2009 and it could happen again!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24252 3 years, 3 months ago
Bobby also said Ratdog isn't finished..... and I can't wait to check him out solo acoustic!
intothesun
Visitor

#24259 3 years, 3 months ago
I wish molo was on furthur too...wtf????
he's a goddamn genius gump!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#24357 3 years, 3 months ago
so he could get negative karma points on this board
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Morning Dewb
Fresh Boarder

#24665 3 years, 3 months ago
It's obvious that everyone involved is having a great time doing their own thing. For myself I love the grooves coming out of Furthur and 7 Walkers (and the other projects). The more the merrier ... all in good fun.

I'd go see either of them if I could , but being in Canada its unlikely. Still hopeful though.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds