• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Memo to Mushroom Man & please vote!!

#84985 2 years, 11 months ago
If you have made the whole MSG>Syracuse>Atlantic CIty > Buffalo run you are quite impressive... there is hope for our youth. I'm nominating you for the very first Purple Bear Award... the highest honor a dead fan can recieve (based on the purple heart... it takes dedication and a shitload of heart to earn.) First I need you to confirm that you made all 4.... then it is up to the board of furthur forum members to vote. Remember when voting this is the HIGHEST honor that can be bestowed upon a "furthur fan"..don't take your vote lightly! Vote yea or neigh in this thread.... if the yea wins I'll send you the first ever Purple Bear award. If the neighs take it I still salute you
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Memo to Mushroom Man & please vote!!

#85012 2 years, 11 months ago
CMon man 5 views no votes?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#85071 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree that achievement is very impressive. However, you have set the bar pretty high for the criteria to win. I vote he goes to Albany and Ohio, too, and then he will have truly earned the highest honor of Purple Bear.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Daisy Mae.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85099 2 years, 11 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
I agree that achievement is very impressive. However, you have set the bar pretty high for the criteria to win. I vote he goes to Albany and Ohio, too, and then he will have truly earned the highest honor of Purple Bear.

Thank you for your input and it is duly noted. I purposely set the bar high... and I am voting now with you (haha) ,,, but we are a democracy. Purple Bear Award yea or neigh?

Oh & btw are you the daisy mae of old time .org & too board? If so you rock.. & if not you still rock..thanks for the input you are spot on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae, rockinbob
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#85120 2 years, 11 months ago
I vote yea. MSG and Syracuse then work almost killed me.
God bless mushroomman. He should do Albany though.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#85132 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it's an extremely impressive accomplishment. How does it compare to the Western run in mileage?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#85167 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Daisy Mae wrote:

Thank you for your input and it is duly noted. I purposely set the bar high... and I am voting now with you (haha) ,,, but we are a democracy. Purple Bear Award yea or neigh?

Oh & btw are you the daisy mae of old time .org & too board? If so you rock.. & if not you still rock..thanks for the input you are spot on!!

I have been Daisy Mae since last spring only here on this board. You all rock, too!
Baby Jeebus
Fresh Boarder

#85409 2 years, 11 months ago
This is the ONLY award MushroomMan deserves:

6fcnb6.jpg
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85412 2 years, 11 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Daisy Mae wrote:

I have been Daisy Mae since last spring only here on this board. You all rock, too!

Back at ya...you rock as did she... now if we can just get these people to vote & mushroom man to check in all would be well. FYI I don't even know the kid he just reminds me of myself 25 yrs ago. CK in son & let us know all is well....
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85414 2 years, 11 months ago
I never stop being amazed at haters hating. Looking on the bright side is the way I roll. Lifes to short to be bringing negativity.

ote="Baby Jeebus" post=85409]This is the ONLY award MushroomMan deserves:

6fcnb6.jpg
[/quote]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xonk
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds