• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur is touring in Spring 2012 for sure.

#91278 2 years, 4 months ago
jodiah wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
if your reefering to the "rumors" that Walk in the Sunshine posted a few pages back, it was complete sarcasm - he was making a joke by puting cities with huge distances next to each other, poking fun at the recent tour of the north east that zig zagged all over the place. I havn't heard any actual rumors of possible cities, but I think we all know NYC is pretty much guarenteed

True MushroomMan. They always show a lot of love to NYC. But, last Spring Tour they did play Orlando and Boca. So, I'm hoping my home town, Miami, gets some love....or at least a somewhere close. And, I know the heads in the Keys would love it too. There always hoping for it on the Facebook group South Florida Deadheads.

I have family in Florida and one of my goals is to do a whole east coast tour if they go up or down the coast like they have in previous tours, unfortunatley I don't think I'll be able to do that this winter but I'll hit a bunch for sure...... I was just pointing out that they wern't actual rumors so you didn't get your hopes up to high, it is certainly likely for them to hit Miami or at least somewhere in FL though.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#91313 2 years, 4 months ago
jodiah wrote:
A Florida run would be incredible!!! Especially living in Miami, I would love that! And, I've never seen a New Orleans show. I'm loving this!

Hey, do I know you? I'm Ed Walsh from Hollywood, FL and a long-term Crazy Fingers friend.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#91354 2 years, 4 months ago
>>>>i totally miss the rythem devils too, and would be wiling to pay more per ticket if they were in the band.

The Dead in the summer 2012 with Warren and Jimmy.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Nupsdog.
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#91357 2 years, 4 months ago
Tucson John wrote:
with kimock and warren sitting in sets.

Good luck getting Phil and Kimock on the same stage together.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#91375 2 years, 4 months ago
Tucson John wrote:
Red Rocks would be nice but we need more West Coast Love. Greeks SHoreline etc etc etc

Shoreline is way too big for Furthur. They were lucky to half fill the venue last go around. The Greek would be perfect, though they seem to be avoiding playing there (or vise versa) for some reason.
GoneFurthur
Junior Boarder

#91376 2 years, 4 months ago
Nupsdog wrote:
Tucson John wrote:

sorry to sound like a noob but why do you say that?
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#91385 2 years, 4 months ago
Phil Kimock and string cheese one of the hottest shows ever since Jerry went to get the mothership!
Chester
More or less in line

#91414 2 years, 4 months ago
GoneFurthur wrote:
Nupsdog wrote:
Tucson John wrote:

There was an internet rumor going around, that Phil and Kimock had a feud going. I really don't know if it's true,
but I think that's what Nupsdog was refering to.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#91415 2 years, 4 months ago
Ace#11 wrote:
I don't want to see The Dead!!! those shows were terrible compared to ANY Furthur show I have seen to date, and they were 100 bucks a pop! Warren got real annoying and I only went to 3 of them .
B-I-N-G-O. That whole tour felt like things were duct taped together at the last minute. It was planned, but it didn't feel like it. Nothing but drums gelled anywhere near Furthur now, and like I said elsewhere, I'd rather have the 1-3 songs we now get rather than the rote drums/space structure within the 2nd set. Don't need that predictability. I want to hear the entire ensemble smoke some tunes; not any slot for only a couple of the players (who don't want to be involved anyway).
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by ZenoMarx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#91552 2 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
GoneFurthur wrote:
Nupsdog wrote:
Tucson John wrote:

There was an internet rumor going around, that Phil and Kimock had a feud going. I really don't know if it's true,
but I think that's what Nupsdog was refering to.

i don't know the reason why but i know that in 99 Kimock walked off mid-tour from Phil and Friends so i assume ever since that happened whether it is fact or fiction there has been talk of a feud between Phil and Kimock
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds