• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur is touring in Spring 2012 for sure.

#90390 2 years, 9 months ago
A red rocks run would be cool, then into an apline valley and deer creek run? after the show on monday they gotta come back to indy or the midwest
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#90391 2 years, 9 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Would LOVE a Michigan show like in herb friendly Ann Arbor.... Its been a long time without the fellas here, and it would really BE AWESOME if Furthur just played here once. I am doing the full spring tour and hopefuly with my good friend Alex and some other friends out there.... :~)

Well, you know I think that's a brilliant idea! The 2 night run here in '89 was a lot of fun. How about timing it for April 1st, in conjunction with the Hash Bash?
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#90422 2 years, 9 months ago
Where ever they play…hopefully the PNW!! they will set up for a three night run or so. I know its easier on the band and crew and its great for out of town folks to come in and make it worthwhile to catch two or three shows wherever they may be.

J
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#90423 2 years, 9 months ago
Red Rocks would be nice but we need more West Coast Love. Greeks SHoreline etc etc etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds
ChicagoJoe
Fresh Boarder

#90426 2 years, 9 months ago
Summerfest or Alpine Valley - Outdoors summer show please, or
back to the theaters.
Chicago Auditorium
Chicago Theatre

Summer midwest tour.
Isn't it good to be lost in the wood
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#90452 2 years, 9 months ago
I will be there as my plan is to do 50 shows n 2012, and CANT WAIT!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#91213 2 years, 9 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I hope they start the tour in Florida again

Really hope the rumors are true and they do Miami, Orlando and Tampa! Predictions are for above average temps this Winter here in Miami. And, as Bobby said in an interview with the local media when they played here in Miami 02/05/2010 that given the chance he would always prefer to play outdoors. Where else can they do that in Feb or March?
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#91214 2 years, 9 months ago
Besides, it makes more sense to play Florida at that time of year than some of the places being suggested. Chicago or Alpine Valley in Feb or March? Save those places for Summer and avoid the extreme heat of the Southern-East Coast.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#91227 2 years, 9 months ago
if your reefering to the "rumors" that Walk in the Sunshine posted a few pages back, it was complete sarcasm - he was making a joke by puting cities with huge distances next to each other, poking fun at the recent tour of the north east that zig zagged all over the place. I havn't heard any actual rumors of possible cities, but I think we all know NYC is pretty much guarenteed
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#91273 2 years, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
if your reefering to the "rumors" that Walk in the Sunshine posted a few pages back, it was complete sarcasm - he was making a joke by puting cities with huge distances next to each other, poking fun at the recent tour of the north east that zig zagged all over the place. I havn't heard any actual rumors of possible cities, but I think we all know NYC is pretty much guarenteed

True MushroomMan. They always show a lot of love to NYC. But, last Spring Tour they did play Orlando and Boca. So, I'm hoping my home town, Miami, gets some love....or at least a somewhere close. And, I know the heads in the Keys would love it too. There always hoping for it on the Facebook group South Florida Deadheads.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds