• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Colby
Fresh Boarder

All Good 2011 Songs i would LOVE to hear!

#8491 3 years, 6 months ago
I attened last years All Good Festival and Furthur was obviously there, i never really listened to the Dead that much up until that point, but your band would forever change my mind on what music actually is. Evere since i have been jamming to anything i can get my hands and ears onto and was thinking how great it would be if you were to play some of my(and probably many others) favorite songs. In no particular order: Mississippi Halfstep, Must have been the roses, Help>Franklins>slipknot, Fire on the mountain, Althea, Lost Sailor, Saint of Circumstance, and Music Never stopped. Im sure you have already planned out what your sets will be, if you even read these forums, but it would mean the world to me for atleast some feedback.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: All Good 2011 Songs i would LOVE to hear!

#8498 3 years, 6 months ago
I have never seen them do HELP>FRANKLINS>SLIPKNOT, that is an interesting request
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#8500 3 years, 6 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
I have never seen them do HELP>FRANKLINS>SLIPKNOT, that is an interesting request

*chuckling*

You never know though. At my first Furthur show, 1st song, 1st set was Other One. At that moment, I realized that anything possible with this band. No rules...
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#8503 3 years, 6 months ago
....you never know?!?!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#8504 3 years, 6 months ago
If they can open a first set with Other One, screwing with the progression of H>S>F isn't impossible.
Colby
Fresh Boarder

#8866 3 years, 6 months ago
either way man, any order that flow the best i would love to hear atleast 2 of them
sunshyne
Fresh Boarder

#9029 3 years, 6 months ago
I wasn't a big fan of the dead until I saw Furthur last year @ All Good. I am hooked too. The music has really moved me and I too am looking for anything I can get my hands on! I saw them in Pgh last week and it was a perfect musical experience. Unfortunately a fan died at that concert and I havent' stopped thinking of that since.............so sad.
"Love and kindness are the very basis of society. If we lose these feelings,
society will face tremendous difficulties; the survival of humanity will be
endangered."-- His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#9034 3 years, 6 months ago
sunshyne wrote:
I wasn't a big fan of the dead until I saw Furthur last year @ All Good. I am hooked too. The music has really moved me and I too am looking for anything I can get my hands on! I saw them in Pgh last week and it was a perfect musical experience. Unfortunately a fan died at that concert and I havent' stopped thinking of that since.............so sad.

I know! It was such a great show and a great time! But that tragedy.... just oversahdows the whole thing. I just want o get to another Furthur show to get it off my mind already!
starlite
Junior Boarder

#9584 3 years, 6 months ago
"Oooo That Smell"
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds