Platinum Boarder

Its just a kissaway

#84440 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Its just a kissaway

#84815 2 years, 9 months ago
seriously I love the stones and appreciate their connection to the dead and the '60's but really a clip from a 2003 show on a Furthur forum post!?! WTF save us the space on the forum and go post it on the stones website. There is a reason why the only comment on you're post is my smart-ass young'un comment about how your post sucks. People really will post anything maybe I'll start posting pictures of the stuff I cough up some mornings. honestly why make over a 1000 posts if nobody will comment on them, do you really have that much free time? sounds like you should find a hobby or get off the smartphone at work
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Dire Wolf.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84893 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
seriously I love the stones and appreciate their connection to the dead and the '60's but really a clip from a 2003 show on a Furthur forum post!?! WTF save us the space on the forum and go post it on the stones website. There is a reason why the only comment on you're post is my smart-ass young'un comment about how your post sucks. People really will post anything maybe I'll start posting pictures of the stuff I cough up some mornings. honestly why make over a 1000 posts if nobody will comment on them, do you really have that much free time? sounds like you should find a hobby or get off the smartphone at work

DW, can't you please, please just ignore the threads you don't approve of instead of griping about them? I don't want to see another week of negativity coming out of an argument on what section various threads should be in. There's quite a difference in a Stones thread and ones on either your phlegm or the topics you posted during your last rant.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84896 2 years, 9 months ago
Here you go, WITS, here's a little morning Stones (and guests) for ya!

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84962 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you Sunshine Sue... Dear Doctor is one of my faves... ..as far as Dire wolf... he's a four legged sow... Adolf... this is board nazi reporting for duty... it is important I whine like the child I am when I don't approve of a thread... Got an issue get a tissue beyatch!!!!!!! Furthur ( cool how I spelled that huh kid) ...I will post any damn vid I want.. and if you can't appreciate great stones, I hear the Jonas Brothers website is taking applications, I think you would fit in well there..
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84963 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire wolf please don't watch this. You wouldn't get it anyway

l
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84964 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf please don't watch this. Its over yer head.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#84965 2 years, 9 months ago
The Band! Now that's a good video.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84968 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad you approve Jr. Now watch the below.. I am here to educate the youth. 5-1 you never even heard of this guy. Watch. learn. This is the shiite!

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84974 2 years, 9 months ago
For kids with low attention spans ... you can just go to the 18:00 mark for Hey Joe somethin you may get. For the rest the whole thing is AWESOME!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds