• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84374 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
This drama is a bit much. I think a lot of people need to find some good headys.

Exactly. Some people just don't know how to enjoy themselves I guess. I thought it was a great show.
Now deadontherivet, I'm sorry we didn't meet up. Will you be in Buffalo?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#84381 2 years, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
deadontherivet wrote:
This drama is a bit much. I think a lot of people need to find some good headys.

Exactly. Some people just don't know how to enjoy themselves I guess. I thought it was a great show.
Now deadontherivet, I'm sorry we didn't meet up. Will you be in Buffalo?
I wish chester. I won't be hitting a show until Columbus, then 4 in a row. I am sure every one will be good. If they ever do a Cleveland Buffalo run I will make it out that way. Have a great show!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
bdog
Junior Boarder

#84384 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Bingo..but these .org kids know when its good Half of em bailed on the scene when Robin Slyvester left the band and they couldn't be the cool kids anymore. Bobby was really better with a sax player that draws 20 people to the house [/size]

Yo walk ...check ur flow...
First some of us go back to the early days of Ratdog and have been with Bob thru thick and thin. Second a lot of us think for ourselves. THAT SAID there is a mob mentality that creeps in WHICH is no different than the same crap that comes from disgruntled ZONERS which you seem to be one of. The funniest part of this entire thread is that if you knew Wheelie you'd realize fucking with you guys for the sake of yanking ur chains, and you all are biting. At any rate my main point is we are ALL indivoiduals...but you seem to have that Zoner/anti Ratdog/org mentality which is the opposite but equal to what you accuse others of....just sayin
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by bdog.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#84385 2 years, 10 months ago
I've never seen f420, ost anything that resembles a disgruntled Zoner. He is good people. I kove the dead, which is Bob and Phil.They are better together than separate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, funky420, St.Stephenhead
bdog
Junior Boarder

#84388 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
I've never seen f420, ost anything that resembles a disgruntled Zoner. He is good people. I kove the dead, which is Bob and Phil.They are better together than separate.

sorry bad editing on my part ...my post was not directed at f420....fixed
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#84391 2 years, 10 months ago
bdog wrote:
deadontherivet wrote:

Oh that makes more since, but we should not really use this board as the battleground for .org, and the zone. I spent a lot of time on both those boards and they have done a great job of spreading bad vibes on their own boards. When this board came along it was like a breath of fresh air.
bdog
Junior Boarder

#84393 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
bdog wrote:
deadontherivet wrote:

Oh that makes more since, but we should not really use this board as the battleground for .org, and the zone. I spent a lot of time on both those boards and they have done a great job of spreading bad vibes on their own boards. When this board came along it was like a breath of fresh air.

agreed
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds