• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84312 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I don't see how or why they need to redeem themselves. They play the music, you don't like it don't go. They need to prove nothing


Bingo..but these .org kids know when its good Half of em bailed on the scene when Robin Slyvester left the band and they couldn't be the cool kids anymore. Bobby was really better with a sax player that draws 20 people to the house
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84313 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
funky420 wrote:
I don't see how or why they need to redeem themselves. They play the music, you don't like it don't go. They need to prove nothing


Bingo..but these .org kids know when its good Half of em bailed on the scene when Robin Slyvester left the band and they couldn't be the cool kids anymore. Bobby was really better with a sax player that draws 20 people to the house

hes not a kid..& I GARRANTEE he saw more Ratdog/Furthur shows than you did...

why are you people attacking the messanger?
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Posts:1055
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84314 2 years, 9 months ago
You people ?????
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84316 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we are mostly upset that you brought the .org crap over here. This is the Furthur board and we have a little more respect for the band and the music over here.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, GKB, Shakeit, Walk in the Sunshine, St.Stephenhead
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84317 2 years, 9 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
funky420 wrote:
I don't see how or why they need to redeem themselves. They play the music, you don't like it don't go. They need to prove nothing


Bingo..but these .org kids know when its good Half of em bailed on the scene when Robin Slyvester left the band and they couldn't be the cool kids anymore. Bobby was really better with a sax player that draws 20 people to the house

hes not a kid..& I GARRANTEE he saw more Ratdog/Furthur shows than you did...

why are you people attacking the messanger?


I guarantee I saw more grateful dead shows than both of you combined. & Ive seen more doggy show ... We're not attacking the messanger we are attacking the message. If it sux tell me how? I've heard it. A 7.5 ouuta ten not a 1.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Posts:1055
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84321 2 years, 9 months ago
Looks like you got the last word Sunshine : D this is all very ..... silly ?


Ol' boys tag says it the best tho " aint got time to hate, barely time to wait "
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1545

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84331 2 years, 9 months ago
you all know i prefer ratdog ot furthur, but you know also i enjoy furthur shows alot, and some of you may wonder why i post here and not .org, well i actually forgot my password, and its not worth fig.it out cause furthur is the current thing, and even though i may not be of the opinion that furthur is the best post jerry lineup, i am of the opinion that they rawk pretty damn constitantly, hell who dosnt have an off night once in a while, the good ol' GD had ALOT, that what made those shows that transceded the veil of shit that we off have to deal with so special, sorry possibly too literal to be coprehended in this medium, furthur kicked ass at shoreline this year, best show i have seen this year, both nights, anyway cant wait tilll NYE bet they have some suprizes in store....oh and i heard a rumor but i wont tell, it has to do with next year 2012, and it aint about the MaYAN calander
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84332 2 years, 9 months ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
Looks like you got the last word Sunshine : D this is all very ..... silly ?


Ol' boys tag says it the best tho " aint got time to hate, barely time to wait "


It aint over till I say its over ! But just for shits & giggles wait till you see the reviews on .org tommorow.... Booby could fall over & sleep onstage and it would be the most epic Bird Song ever. I won't say it again just wait..... Ihe epicness of a dead related band in the shithole known as NJ!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4810
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84349 2 years, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
you all know i prefer ratdog ot furthur, but you know also i enjoy furthur shows alot, and some of you may wonder why i post here and not .org, well i actually forgot my password, and its not worth fig.it out cause furthur is the current thing, and even though i may not be of the opinion that furthur is the best post jerry lineup, i am of the opinion that they rawk pretty damn constitantly, hell who dosnt have an off night once in a while, the good ol' GD had ALOT, that what made those shows that transceded the veil of shit that we off have to deal with so special, sorry possibly too literal to be coprehended in this medium, furthur kicked ass at shoreline this year, best show i have seen this year, both nights, anyway cant wait tilll NYE bet they have some suprizes in store....oh and i heard a rumor but i wont tell, it has to do with next year 2012, and it aint about the MaYAN calander


Illuminaughty I love how you keep it real on this board. Thank you. on a good note last night weather report and let it grow were great!!!!!!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by 23atwell.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder
Posts:720

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84371 2 years, 9 months ago
It's official Motorcyclemama over at headydeadland.com said it sucked, so the show sucked!

As far as who's the headiest and seen the dead the most, then they would know that Furthur is way more consistent than the GD in the 90's. I toured from 90-95 and saw a lot of mediocre shows, and some magical ones as well. Ive seen Furthur 16 times, and every show has been good, and just keeps getting better.

This drama is a bit much. I think a lot of people need to find some good headys.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, GKB
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds