• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84217 2 years, 10 months ago
Shakeit wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
if you knew the OP, (yes)


Well, then one might be compelled to ask. WHO is the OP?


d1smack...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Ace#11
Junior Boarder
Posts:92

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84218 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow ! If someone can say ONE bad thing about last nights show , they have no clue and need to stay in the lot and save a ticket for a real fan. That was honestly one of the best conerts I have ever attended in my entire life! And it was also the 11th time I have seen Furthur it does not compare to any Furthur show I have seen it was other worldy and pure magic! these people just want to go to these shows to see their friends and the scene and the good time, they don't care to have their mind blown, so, when they can't comprehend something, they shut it down by saying it sucked or wasn't for them, because they just can't handle it. Thanks Furthur Love ya!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Ace#11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, St.Stephenhead
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84220 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Um one inebriated fan had a bad time? reviews with an s means more than one.....

arjanstar, thought it was lackluster too...

read the WHOLE thread...


Well if had a hellacious drive after a night in Manhatten I'd be feelin pretty lackluster too.

neither went to MSG..
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84221 2 years, 10 months ago
Ace#11 wrote:
Wow ! If someone can say ONE bad thing about last nights show , they have no clue and need to stay in the lot and save a ticket for a real fan. That was honestly one of the best conerts I have ever attended in my entire life! And it was also the 11th time I have seen Furthur it does not compare to any Furthur show I have seen it was other worldy and pure magic! these people just want to go to these shows to see their friends and the scene and the good time, they don't are to have their mind blown so when they can't comprehend something they shut it down by saying it sucked or wasn't for them because they just can't handle it. Thanks Furthur Love ya!!!!


TAKE IT EASY....
d1smack does plenty of shows..bi-coastal...

his opinion is considered valid in certain circles...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84222 2 years, 10 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Um one inebriated fan had a bad time? reviews with an s means more than one.....

arjanstar, thought it was lackluster too...

read the WHOLE thread...


Well if had a hellacious drive after a night in Manhatten I'd be feelin pretty lackluster too.

neither went to MSG..


Fair enough.. but let them tell us why. In the meantime lets watch/listen to this.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit, kevin, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob
Shakeit
Senior Boarder
Posts:396

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84225 2 years, 10 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Ace#11 wrote:
Wow ! If someone can say ONE bad thing about last nights show , they have no clue and need to stay in the lot and save a ticket for a real fan. That was honestly one of the best conerts I have ever attended in my entire life! And it was also the 11th time I have seen Furthur it does not compare to any Furthur show I have seen it was other worldy and pure magic! these people just want to go to these shows to see their friends and the scene and the good time, they don't are to have their mind blown so when they can't comprehend something they shut it down by saying it sucked or wasn't for them because they just can't handle it. Thanks Furthur Love ya!!!!


TAKE IT EASY....
d1smack does plenty of shows..bi-coastal...

his opinion is considered valid in certain circles...


Not this one - HA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84226 2 years, 10 months ago
Dsmack whoever he is hardly gave description on why he didn't enjoy the show. There is friction between the band? Hmmm idk about this. John and Jeff are the one who's carry the band or something? Well I really don't care about this. Not everyone show is going to be the best show. Maybe the dude who didn't like it was having an off night. I've been there. Didn't enjoy the show because of certain situations happening in my life at the time. But listened months later and it's one of the best shows everr!

I got to hear the first set last night and it didn't seem like the best setlist ever but it was played real nice.

We love you Furthur!!!!!!

O yea and on another note F3 members give the best reviews of shows! Good or bad! Not just one sentence they like to explain themselves.....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3278
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84227 2 years, 10 months ago
Leave the .org haters over on .org
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine, FurthurFlower67, St.Stephenhead
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84229 2 years, 10 months ago
The proof is in the gooey pudding.

Judge for yourself.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have ears.....but I'm sorry for those who don't.



www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-11-11
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit, funky420, bokb
Shakeit
Senior Boarder
Posts:396

Re: What the hell happened last night...(bad reviews)

#84231 2 years, 10 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
The proof is in the gooey pudding.

Judge for yourself.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have ears.....but I'm sorry for those who don't.



www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-11-11


Exactly. You wanna know what the hell happened last night? ^^ There ya go.
Time to create page: 1.83 seconds