• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Big Ralph
Junior Boarder

Thanks for honoring Vets last night

#84196 2 years, 10 months ago
Furthur-You are to be highly commended for honoring Vets with Star Spangled Banner last night.My Dad fought in WWII,forever proud of all Vets!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tilnot
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Thanks for honoring Vets last night

#84198 2 years, 10 months ago
It was very nice. My buddy that I went to the show with last night is a veteran and he was moved not only by Furthur's honoring vets, but also the OnCenter [Onandaga County War Memeorial] had a real nice display wall honoring veterans as well as a sign over the stage that said something like "We honor our veterans". I said to Andy, this is a real War Memeorial. In Rochester where we are from, since our War Memorial was renamed Blue Cross Arena, our war memorial has been relegated to the basement. Sad really. Thanks again to all veterans!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tilnot
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#84707 2 years, 10 months ago
This is of no surprise from the band yet thanks for posting it.
There is no higher regard. What is shameful is this great thread gets 3 posts and org. rats get discussed on 4 pages about a shows quality. That is not the surprse. Padded room folk.
The best and most emotional piece I have seen in my life on soldiers retuning home was on "60 Minutes" last wk. Check it out online when you can. the 6th.
I thank every one I ever walk by. Always.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#84791 2 years, 10 months ago
I wish i was there for the honoring of our vets.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#84921 2 years, 10 months ago
that's awesome. Wish I was there to see/hear that.
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#84925 2 years, 10 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
This is of no surprise from the band yet thanks for posting it.
There is no higher regard. What is shameful is this great thread gets 3 posts and org. rats get discussed on 4 pages about a shows quality. That is not the surprse. Padded room folk.
The best and most emotional piece I have seen in my life on soldiers retuning home was on "60 Minutes" last wk. Check it out online when you can. the 6th.
I thank every one I ever walk by. Always.

I am an org rat...not everyone over there is a fink. You wanna see something funny...same dude [Wheelman] that brought so much negativity to this board about Syracuse is a fucking superstar at .org. If you look, please note that Wheelman is in every one if the pictures [clean cut dude in the black shirt].

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=290869

Dude is a narcissist!

God bless our veterans....don't wanna lose site of what this thread is about.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#84929 2 years, 10 months ago
this truly was amazing. almost the entire place stopped moving and looked up at the flags that had lights and fans behind them as the national anthem roared. sounded like phil was behind his stacks secretly dropping bombs. was a really special moment to witness and share with so many others
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds