• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: why is Bakes such a hateful.lying loser?

#85153 2 years, 5 months ago
I had no idea that you 2 were brothers. Ive been chattin with you for about a year now here on furthurs facebook , well thats what this place kind of is..lol. Neverstopp, i can tell by the numerous posts you have made , not even knowing you or your sheppard, or labrador retriever, thatyou arent the type to hurt your very own pet. Geez, it really sounds like you two have a very strange relationship. Even if there really was a dog being beaten all the time, as he claimed in his obvious untrue post, Id have to say, Id still feel more sorry for you than the dog......but theres no dog being beaten, so thats really good news.
Bakes....grow the fuck up and stop cryin wolf....a dog might beat you one day. Neverstopp, you dont want your dog biting a kid, so I fully understand the situation. German Shepps are unpredictable around kids that pull and tease, as any dog is. Especially with the smell of turkey, or tofurkey, thats funny to spell out....cooking in the kitchen. lol

beating a dog isnt a joke so I cant apologize for my rant.
And i wont. Its good to hear you arent a dog beater. And its really more interesting to hear yalls Days of our Lives family drama. sorry , but lol. Family members Dukin it out on furthur .net discussion board. actually, its not funny. Family problems suck and are such a waste of a great thing we should be grateful for. to be frank and serious.

but again on a kidding joke.....
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...MBQNiOP_-TF2WoWPqOCg

turn off the soap Bakes and go give your brother a hug.
deadegad
Gold Boarder

#85345 2 years, 5 months ago
To CaptainTony:

A board of inquiry has been convened to determine if you can remain here at the Furthur forum. Accordingly you must answer the following questions:

1.What are your military credentials?

2.When and where did you receive your military commission?

3.In which military do you serve?

4.Have you served in combat?

5.Are you a decorated officer?

6.For what did you receive your decorations?

7.Did you ever serve together with Captain Trips aka Jerry Garcia?

8.Were you present when then Private Jerry Garcia failed to return a tank to its proper parking space because he took a nap instead which led to the infamous "Dude Where's My Tank" incident(soon to be a major motion picture staring Hurley from Lost)???

9. You have been known to drink White Russians. Are you Sir now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?

Feel free submit an essay portion to justify your continued presence here.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by deadegad.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85375 2 years, 5 months ago
You're on the wrong board...wit & intelligence is not allowed here. Well done.

Note had to edit my "your" so as to portray intelligence.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Baby Jeebus
Fresh Boarder

#85408 2 years, 5 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
You're on the wrong board...wit & intelligence is not allowed here.

You can say that again.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds