• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Did tiredoftony eat the Brown Acid?

#84954 2 years, 11 months ago
Closed nothing more to say. No sense it beating a dead horse.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Bakes. Reason: For peace
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#84956 2 years, 11 months ago
Bakes wrote:
If I were a smaller persob, I'd share the threats he made against me, and , my family. He is not a kind person. Let's leave it at that.

More lies. He's getting desperate now. I really like his wife and kids and would love to hang out. My wife is very upset that we can no longer have a relationship with his wife and kids but understands and knows what's gone down. She has been around to see his behaviors. I would never threaten his family. I would take them into my home if they were ever in need. Of course Bakes would have to sleep under the bridge.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#84957 2 years, 11 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Closed fist body punches. I'm not there day to day, but it was pretty shocking.

More lies. Nobody believes you anymore. Let's see, first you were totem and left in shame, came back as thundershouter and left in shame. Became the biggest troll every undr the name troll zapper, made an appearance as banneverstop66ip, now your Bakes, and you are also tiredoftony and started this bullshit thread and started posting all over it just waiting for me. 10 people reply in favor of tony but when I do you jump all over it. That is what a true douchebag does. Going to wing it to watch football now. Ill be back to troll your pathetic ass later.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#84960 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, NS. Sorry about the Bills today!

I really thought they would win that one. It happens. I missed most of it working but am enjoying some football at the coolest place in Jville. Wing it, Hom of the Jax buffalo bills backers. You would think you were actually in buffalo from the inside.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84980 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, NS. Sorry about the Bills today!

I really thought they would win that one. It happens. I missed most of it working but am enjoying some football at the coolest place in Jville. Wing it, Hom of the Jax buffalo bills backers. You would think you were actually in buffalo from the inside.

We got your back neverstop & tony. WHy do the haters have to hate? Aint no time to hate. I'm praying this board doesnt turn into pissin matches against trolls & troll ridden. I've actually found it refreshing that I guess MOST people have enough respect for the band that they don't turn this board into never ending "cyber" battles. Oh and Dire Wolf is just misguided
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#84999 2 years, 11 months ago
Tony, did you start this thread? Tell the truth now.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Bakes. Reason: For peace
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#85016 2 years, 11 months ago
You initiate every exchange, i just finish them. I wont go away. That's what you've been trying to do by trolling me. You were banned from facebook for harassing my daughter when she reported you for crying out loud. Any posts I have had about you on here have been in reply to yours totem er thoundershouter, I mean tiredoftony, whatever you call yourself. Im not Freud you ass! Thats coyotte from the phil zone. You accused me of being dr. Bakes too. I wonder how dr. Bakes feels about that?I thought Chaz was fun and will neither confirm nor deny chaz's existence. I post under neverstop and don't hide behind fake user names. You defame your own self. I don't need to do it for you.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85033 2 years, 11 months ago
Never stop..never stop..never stop now.... haaaa...... neverstop, neverstop, neverstop now
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#85044 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and I beat our dog buddy? You will try anything at this point to try to tarnish me. Nobody is going to believe your bs. You can sit here and make accusations all day. Ill do it too. My brother Bakes wore panties and a bra for his entire childhood. We think he may have been the neighborhood peeping tom. I saw him french kiss a chameleon. He deep throated a banana at the school talent contest. We used to wonder where all my mothers lipstick went until we found it in his dresser drawer. I have plenty more for you.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

re: Bakes has emotional problems

#85074 2 years, 11 months ago
One more thing then I gotta go. Everyone notice how 2X I accused him of being the author of this thread, tiredoftony, and he hasn't denied it yet. He chose his words very carefully but I recognize his vernacular. Hope y'all were entertained. There is no shame in my game. I shall return! Just not tonight. Ok, maybe later tonight but only to troll Bakes.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds