• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Did tiredoftony eat the Brown Acid?

#84835 2 years, 8 months ago
We will understand it better, bye and bye
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes. Reason: For peace
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#84837 2 years, 8 months ago
he released his anger on dh420? huh?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84839 2 years, 8 months ago
bakes are u a guy or a girl...just curious
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#84845 2 years, 8 months ago
what happened to this place? are we on the furthur board or are we role playing a soap opera here?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: volare
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#84846 2 years, 8 months ago
i'm fairly certain i met bakes in atlanta on the spring tour with keith (neverstop), and from that meeting, i would have NEVER guessed these guys are enemies and their personal stuff would be taken to this extreme. can't ya boys get along? peace pipe offering?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84848 2 years, 8 months ago
Im not losing sleep over it, cause theres millions of animals abused and neglected. Sue thinks i am losing sleep over your comment a few months ago. No. For the dog though, your brothers., i thought id shed just a little light and try to throw it out there to encourage you to help the pup. i dont know u or ur brother. But like you say theres no excuse for the dog to be beat...I say theres no excuse either for you to know the dog is beat and not report it to authorities. If a complete stranger in my neighborhood were beating thier pet, Id report it. But because its your brother....ah, who cares...I dont get that. You should care and for you to know the dog is beat and do nothing....YOU SUCK AS A HUMAN BEING. And im not going to loose sleep over it. But as Sue says, Lets just move on and talk about the setlists from the last show. Oh wait you dont suck, your bakes. You have dancing bears on your profile. And you know words to most dead songs. And whatever else you compensate for not caring about a dog thats beat and think you are a good person.You are a Fake ass piece of shit. You have a foolish heart and i hope you take that dog from him or report the abuse. And in the meantime, please stop thinking you are a deadhead or real family. Ur Selfish .
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#84949 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i'm fairly certain i met bakes in atlanta on the spring tour with keith (neverstop), and from that meeting, i would have NEVER guessed these guys are enemies and their personal stuff would be taken to this extreme. can't ya boys get along? peace pipe offering?

Yep, you met him. I gave him the ticket to atlanta and a $150 prepaid room across from the fox theater for his birthday. Im a very evil person. Lol.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#84951 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes. Reason: For peace
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

why is Bakes such a hateful.lying loser?

#84952 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Im not losing sleep over it, cause theres millions of animals abused and neglected. Sue thinks i am losing sleep over your comment a few months ago. No. For the dog though, your brothers., i thought id shed just a little light and try to throw it out there to encourage you to help the pup. i dont know u or ur brother. YOU SUCK AS A HUMAN BEING. Oh wait you dont suck, your bakes. You have dancing bears on your profile. And you know words to most dead songs. And whatever else you compensate for not caring about a dog thats beat and think you are a good person.You are a Fake ass piece of shit. You have a foolish heart and i hope you take that dog from him or report the abuse. And in the meantime, please stop thinking you are a deadhead or real family. Ur Selfish .

Im going to try to answer this for you. Sue is right. She has it all figured out so don't go dumping on her. If you go back to the original post you will find the truth right there. Im going to keep this short. I am Bakes brother (regrettably). He was visiting my house for thanksgiving about 5 years ago with his young kids. I have 2 dogs. A yellow lab and a german Shepard. The Shepard was about almost 1 and very rowdy. She keep nipping at his kid and wouldn't stop. I tried the usual No's and dont's. Wasnt working and then she started yapping at the kid. This was over a couple hours. Kid was getting scared, parents were nervous, and I thought she would bite. So next time it happens I got up and bullied her, said no. Towered over her and gave a couple slaps. Spoke a little dog to her. Let her know her place in the pack. She was going to bite his kid and I ended it just like that. She left him alone from there on out. Bakes is an asshole and just trying to start shit. We are the biggest dog lovers in the world. You would laugh to see how spoiled my dogs are. Never had to discipline her like that again. Actually got her some training at petsmart which is a whole other story. Shes a great dog and worships my wife. So all that stuff you said about Bakes is true, so I left it in the quote lol. Again, im not a dog beater, im a dog lover. Bakes is a lying sack of shit. By the way, love your rants lol.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84953 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for clarifying, NS. Sorry about the Bills today!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds