• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: Did tiredoftony eat the Brown Acid?

#84250 2 years, 10 months ago
Tony is a funny dude, if you don't get it then ignore his threads. Lots of banning talk and bad vibes flowing around here rescently.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#84252 2 years, 10 months ago
Is your brother still beating his dog and you dont know what to do cause you dont want to hurt his feelings and damage your relationship with him? How's the dogs physical and emotional state...are they doing well or damaged. I'm sure you and your brothers relationship cant be as damaged as the dog being abused.??
(bakes)
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84253 2 years, 10 months ago
just curious its been a few months. just wanted an update on what you did, like speak up, and stop the dog being abused.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84263 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84266 2 years, 10 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Is your brother still beating his dog and you dont know what to do cause you dont want to hurt his feelings and damage your relationship with him? How's the dogs physical and emotional state...are they doing well or damaged. I'm sure you and your brothers relationship cant be as damaged as the dog being abused.??
(bakes)

I'm pretty sure that there was no dog beating going on, just some brotherly animosity. We can stop worrying about the dog now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#84286 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
I doubt captaintony started this thread. There have been threads like this before. Any enemy of captaintony is a humorless twit.

What are you, captaintony's bitch? I'm sure he's completely capable of defending himself.stand by your man, tammy wynette is playing for ya.

OK, so that was funny.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84826 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you even know what I'm talking about. ? Bakes clearly said that his or her brother was beating his dog and Bakes didnt know what to do. "We" can move on now? YOU can do whatever YOU want. IIIII am asking Bakes a question, not you. So YOU can move on and not tell me what to do. "WE can move on now" ok whatever director of furthur internal affairs. I was concerned that the dog was still being beat. Are you bakes? No. So let Bakes answer.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84828 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you even know bakes or the brother Sue? "We can move on now...."
I wasnt even talking to you.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84830 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
(bakes)

I'm pretty sure that there was no dog beating going on, just some brotherly animosity. We can stop worrying about the dog now.

"Im pretty sure there was no dog beating going on."
Bakes said his brother was beating his dog. So there was a dog being beaten. Its not a made up fairytale.
I simply asked what ever happened there. And the question was to BAKES. Not only are you nosey....but you make no sense when you say "Im pretty sure."....Cause I AM sure what Bakes said clearly, about 3 months ago.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#84833 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet...another idiot
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds