• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Did tiredoftony eat the Brown Acid?

#83896 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I doubt captaintony started this thread. There have been threads like this before. Any enemy of captaintony is a humorless twit.

What are you, captaintony's bitch? I'm sure he's completely capable of defending himself.stand by your man, tammy wynette is playing for ya.

Really, I did not start this. Actually tried to defuse it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Bakes. Reason: For peace
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Captaintony needs to go now!!!!

#83899 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
What has neverstop taught you?

That you can still have a lousy fantasy team even with Tom Brady as your quarterback and that he's the kind of good guy who will brag about his wife even where he knows she won't see it.

And Bakes, you were the one that showed me how much fun it was to do a set list thread!

Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#83908 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
I doubt captaintony started this thread. There have been threads like this before. Any enemy of captaintony is a humorless twit.

What are you, captaintony's bitch? I'm sure he's completely capable of defending himself.stand by your man, tammy wynette is playing for ya.

can't we all just get along? Come on people, the holidays are coming up. The better you get along with people, the better the Christmas gifts are. Do unto others as though others are doing it to you and unto the mountain they will prosper and bring forth others who doing onto others as they do when camel toes are present.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby, SunshineSue, Bakes
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#83913 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes, I've never met you personally, but I still appreciate the fact you gave me a copy of the TRI studios DVD. I just wish you and your brother got along, life's too short to hate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#83916 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes aka tiredoftony started this thread. Douche. Then started posting all over it just waiting for me to say something. Douche. Everyone can see right through his game.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#83918 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

Your just mad because I called you a twit.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: Captaintony needs to go now!!!!

#83931 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, you'd better give him the key to the bathroom quick, then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei, neverstop66
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#83941 2 years, 10 months ago
capt tony couldnt reply cuz he was out riding his unicorn all day trying to catch platyipi to replace DH420.He also mentioned something to me about needing to get some ointment. i didnt ask,didnt want to know what it was for
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , neverstop66
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#84078 2 years, 10 months ago
Cptn tony has done something with me in words that NOONE has done. his words---real kindness. other's silence, not what is what like before. puposeful desenitized.
thank you captn:lol:
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#84245 2 years, 10 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
Cptn tony has done something with me in words that NOONE has done. his words---real kindness. other's silence, not what is what like before. puposeful desenitized.
thank you captn:lol:

wow, thank you.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds