• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Ok I gotta say streams

#83628 2 years, 9 months ago
I love and appreciate em... but after a few nights of listening to em I put on this HQ Wilkes Barre... this is what it is intended to sound like:

www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-11-0...aci.akg.sbeok.flac16

Within 1 minute if you don't notice a difference.. I'm bein generous check your ears!!!!!!

ride, ride ride...........least Im enjoyin the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ok I gotta say streams

#83703 2 years, 9 months ago
i'm with you man. i'm not a big fan of streams. there is nothing worse than trying to listen to a killer show on the worst recording possible. i usually tune in for a brief period but end up throwing on some sbd flacs from another show. as nice as hearing the MSG first set was, it was choppy, and half inaudible. makes it tough for us to comment on it or anything. i'd rather listen sometime today on a clean recording
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#83715 2 years, 9 months ago
Choppy streams can be frustrating, but it is a lot of fun having the listening party in the forum. I for one like the real time listen with the folks here. Streams just aren't made for quality, unless you are Z-Man! His streams sounded grate!
All stream appreciated! lol
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#83720 2 years, 9 months ago
If you are up for staying up late taper rob's instant replays sound WAY better. Listening to a live stream is cool just because it's live and I'm sure the quality will get better but when it does they'll probably outlaw them.
Still, being there is the best (of course). There are sounds that I know were there but even on the best recording are just inaudible
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 1.17 seconds