• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

Re: Wtf does this dream mean? Serious content you bet

#83620 2 years, 11 months ago
It could be from something you ate before bed, i always have nightmares, especially if i eat pork right before bed. A couple weeks ago, I had a nightmare that I was trapped in my school (i am a 30 something college freshman) and I was being chased by two different clans of hippie zombie/vampires. One clan, the least threatening, were sort of like hippie/raver/thug wannabes, and they were trying to recruit me to join them as some type of a mad scientist or something. After politely refusing, and explaining that I am just trying to have a good time and enjoy life with my fiancee and friends, they gave up on the recruitment, but sent the second clan of hippies, biker /hell's angels/ vampire zombie hippies to kill me. I was cornered in a classroom, and they were holding me down and about to shove chopsticks into my ears to gouge out my brain.(i am not making this up). I managed to bite one of their arms, and I then levitated out of a window, and flew around to the front of campus, where to one side there should be a ghetto-y neighborhood, but instead there was an ocean, and a garbage barge had just flipped over, spilling garbage and all sorts of disgusting shit into the sea. I then flew around (like superman) to the other side of campus, and there was a street fair going on. I landed in the crowd, and my fiancee and the couple that we are best friends with were waiting there for me, with a beautiful, giant NY style pizza, cut into four huge pieces, one for each of us. What does it mean? I LOVE NY PIZZA!! Cant get it anywhere in Ohio. Sorry for the long post, don't know what either dream means other than the human mind is one fucked up machine!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#83629 2 years, 11 months ago
Im eating some shrimp right now and going to bed hoping for the best.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#83630 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Had a dream lesh and weir came on stage dressed in scuba diving outfits without oxygen tanks of course, cause that would be just silly and then proceeded to sing jump by van halen, not the David lee Roth version but Sammy hagars then they sat down with us and drew art in the sand in front of the stage. Actually it wasnt art because the sand disappeared. I also had my laptop and electric guitar with me and I had my dad's old army cap on. Am I officially crazy? Someone tell me why this all means.

Sand? Scuba? Art? Its obvious to me that your supposed to go to key west after columbus. And Bob and Phil want to go with you because you're the captain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
LawrenceArmstrong
Fresh Boarder

#331262 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Very interesting dream of yours, basically the dreams are related to the activities and thoughts of the person which comes in front of the person in his night dream in a weird way. A better way that you check out the dream dictionary and get the true and exact meaning of yours dreams. hope you get this thanks.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#331264 3 months, 3 weeks ago
LawrenceArmstrong wrote:
Very interesting dream of yours, basically the dreams are related to the activities and thoughts of the person which comes in front of the person in his night dream in a weird way. A better way that you check out the dream dictionary and get the true and exact meaning of yours dreams. hope you get this thanks.

spammer_girl_2014-06-28.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#331275 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Here I thought Lawrence was a transgender psychology major who somehow got lost and was trying to help someone (who hasn't been here for more than a year) out. Live and learn.
Moving right along I know the good Captain had some issues. Anyone else miss the Kangaroo Court?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#331313 3 months, 3 weeks ago
The court can always be in session if someone wants to preside.

I didn't know one comment could land you in spammer status. Looks like the Welcome Wagon went over a cliff and burst into flames on its way to Lawrence Armstrong's abode.
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by AcidTestGraduate.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#331324 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Preside -
be officially in charge:to be the chairperson or hold a similar position of authority at a formal gathering of people -
have control - to be the most powerful person or the one everyone else obeys usually in a specific place or situation -
perform as instrumentalist:to be the featured instrumentalist in a musical performance

To have control & be the most powerful person? Sorry as much as I like the Kangaroo Court all of this preside stuff is NOT in my job description.
Besides as Furtthur went into hiatus all this Welcome Wagon & being nice stuff went right out the window.
Lawrence's first post being a responce to a thread posted over two and a half years ago probably wouldn't convince FFF regulars that this new member is indeed a Furtur Head. Perhaps Lawrence should have used his (or her) first post to say how cool John K was. Wish him a happy birthday even.
For ones first post to be an analytical responce to a Caption Tony dream from two years ago? Seriously?
On the other hand I'm all in for perform(ing) as instrumentalist - to be the featured instrumentalist in a musical as long as I can play a Kazoo!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#331352 3 months, 3 weeks ago
hadn't even paid attention to when that post was made. Figured someone was digging up old Capt. Tony threads to liven things up a bit, or reminisce, etc., etc. If Capt. Tony is out there lurking, why not just petition the administrators, say some hail Mary's, and hopefully you'll be back here.

Would you liken digging up an old post like that and responding similar to LG wanting to build a towering office space in Englewood, NJ, thus sullying the landscape for those on the other side of the Hudson?

If you don't want to wear a robe and wield a gavel no one is forcing you.

Now, how to explain to that little girl why she was asked to extend her middle digit for a photo?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#331358 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Captain Tony Philzones once in a while, but not too often.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds