• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Is JK leaving Furthur?...

#8304 3 years ago
I hope not and hope this guy is just full of it but on this thread from the Shroomery on page 2 somebody mentions an interview with JK from dead.net I think where he says after the Summer hes going back with DSO. The guy left a link to the interview but the link dosn't work so I'm just wondering has anybody else heard anything of this?

I think hes wrong anyway since theres dates in October and considering that Phil said on here that Furthur is going to keep touring......

www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Nu...4213412/fpart/2/vc/1
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is JK leaving Furthur?...

#8305 3 years ago
the guy sounds like he dosn't have a clue saying Furthur isn't a band n stuff I just wish I could read that link he posted on there.
bdog
Junior Boarder

#8306 3 years ago
That dude is clueless. If memory serves Phil does a 2 yr contract with folks, and if there are gigs in oct that would be pat the 2 yrs mark
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#8308 3 years ago
I'd take that info with a grain of salt.
Why would JK leave playing with the real thing ? DSO are doing OK without him , Mattson does Jerry as Well as JK.
I think he'll stay put.

^^^^^^^^did that eye come from the Movie "Hardware" ?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last Edit: 3 years ago by the highway terror.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#8324 3 years ago
i think/hope the guys wrong to, I was curious about that link. If nobody else heard anything then thats a good sign.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#8325 3 years ago
JK aint going no where. No way hes gunna quit DSO for only a year or two. And I doubt DSO would just 'take him back' like that anyhow. They didn't even really miss a beat. Combine that with the fact that I think this is Bobby and Phills' last stand, I say we are safe. I think they're gunna keep touring wiht Furthur until tehy cant tour anymore.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#8331 3 years ago
JK is a HUGE part of FURTHUR,they have tried others,he is here toSTAY!!!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#8335 3 years ago
That Shroomery link is to "greatful.dead.net," which isn't a real site.

The poster is either being a prankster, or is way confused.

I can't imagine any of the current members of Furthur not continuing with the band, given the choice. They're having too much fun, making too much good music, and making too much money not to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: formerly FLJen, WoodcuttersSon
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

#8344 3 years ago
Don't need more darkness than light
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#8352 3 years ago
Nah hes not going anywhere, all the new guys contracts have been renewed, so he's deffinatly around for another 2 years atleast. Plus why would he go back to DSO if he can play with the real deal! The band is on fire and getting more and more comfortable with each other each and every show. I say he keeps going FURTHUR!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds