• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2710

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83212 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
what?

he announced he was leaving, end of story in my book. he even said what he really was hoping for was someone (you in this case) would post a thread like this so he could come back and troll it

i didn't care for the guy he made a lot of personal assumptions about people and somehow managed to ruin every single thread with something about his masturbating, him being gay, or touching some asian/someones son

he said it himself that he goes around to different message boards and never lasts long. it's obvious why.

ain't the first, ain't the last


I only brought it up to see what happened. I don't post in, or read, every thread, so things pass me by. He just didn't seem to offend me as much as he did others.

He said he wanted to do some reading, and get back to his masturbation. Like it was his life's work or something.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3201
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83213 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey WITS, why would you do that?

WTF?

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by ecojaded.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2710

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83218 2 years, 8 months ago
Yo, whats up wheat bread?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83219 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh shux... I'm just teasin Sue.. tryin to keep the place a lil lively !
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2710

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83236 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry about that Sunshine Sue.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83252 2 years, 8 months ago
Damn I don't even rate a thank you

Tell automatic Slim
To tell razor toting Jim
To tell butcher knife toting Annie
To tell fast-talking Fanny
We're gonna pitch a ball
Down to the union hall
We're gonna romp and stomp till midnight
We're gonna fuss and fight till daylight

Chorus
We're gonna pitch a wang dang doodle all night long
All night long
All night long
All night long
All night long
We're gonna pitch a wang dang doodle all night long

OK my early garden prediction ... Shakedown>Wang Dang Doodle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2710

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83394 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Ecojaded, I was just joking.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83411 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok what I meant to say was Shakedown>Wang dang doodle>playin to open set 2....
Nine Inch Cock
Fresh Boarder
Posts:1

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83674 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for the thoughts Ossumpei. I'm doing well. I just decided it was time to give more attention to other aspects of my life. I have nothing against the board, I just grew tired of it. I deleted my ShakedownSteve profile like I said I would. All that means is I can't log in with my old user name. It didn't delete my posts like I thought it would. Hence, I have to create another account to address this. Let's not make a habit of talking shit about me on a board I no longer wish to be a part of, as I really don't want to do this again. I much prefer being a lurker.

ecojaded wrote:
I have the intelligence of a loaf of Wheat Bread.......

You have the personality of a loaf of wheat bread and the brain to match you dumbass.

ecojaded wrote:
Yeah I got that in a PM the other night, and when I tried to respond that user "jackstrawd was already banned, which means they must have sent others nasty PM's as well.

Figured I would blame SHAKEDOWN STEVE......idk why. Anyone else get PM's that they didn't appreciate?

I haven't sent any PMs to anyone else, and I don't plan on it either. The name wasn't banned, it was deleted by me. For some reason when you delete your account it says you were banned. Funny you say you don't know why you would blame me. Could it have something to do with the comment you made about F3 being hijacked by pervs, chomos and racists? Prior to that I didn't even know who the fuck you were. I guess that says something about the impression you make on people. I really hope you're more interesting in real life than you are online. Ask yourself this, whose posts do you think people are more interested in reading, yours or mine? I think the biggest problem people like you and wlewis have with me is the fact that I have a personality and sense of humor, and you don't. Which brings me to this:

wlewis wrote:
i didn't care for the guy he made a lot of personal assumptions about people and somehow managed to ruin every single thread with something about his masturbating, him being gay, or touching some asian/someones son

Oh, I have so much to say to you Burt. Can I call you Burt? Did your parents give you that name because they love you so much? Maybe you can ask them to buy you a personality, or you can ask them to buy you tickets to another 250 Dead related shows. It's good to hear you finally got a job, or is that just more of your bullshit? I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to believe you when you say you work two jobs and pay for your touring. They only thing you know how to work is your parent's credit cards. In case you haven't realized it, the economy in this country sucks and jobs are not easy for anyone to get. Especially for someone who has never held a job for more than a few months in his life and tells his potential employer he'll only work until Furthur goes on tour again. The only way someone your age could afford to go to as many shows as you've been to is if they vend or sell drugs, or their parents pay for it. I don't care if your parents pay for you to go to shows. What bothers me is the fact you're a pathetic LIAR! But it's far from the only thing I don't like about you. You're more deader-than-thou than any Deadhead I've known, and you've never even seen the Dead! Here's a great quote:

wlewis wrote:
i've never seen the grateful dead but have listened to nearly everything available through archive and torrent sites.

Give me a fucking break! If that's true then you've definitely never held a job in your life, because that's the only way you could ever have the time to listen to 30 years worth of music when you're only 24 years old. Take your 250 shows and shove 'em up your ass junior. Which brings me to another point I want to make, the thing you originally got all pissy at me for when I made "assumptions about your character." Remember this quote from the Furthurmore Friday thread?

wlewis wrote:
i've got it!

I like how you typed "i've got it!" and pressed the submit button, and DIDN'T type "i've got it 2/6/79" and press the submit button. I stand by my original assumption that you didn't want to share the answer with the board because you wanted to increase your chances of winning the contest. And your little tirade in response to my offhand remark didn't do much for your character. It showed what a whiney little bitch you are. I can't wait for your 10,000 word reply. I have no intention of posting on this board ever again, so give it your best shot. I'll leave now and delete yet another account, but I'll close with a lovely pic (this one's for you Paige )

fd29c90b-49e4-41db-85a3-b7d8cb1dc0ff.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Nine Inch Cock.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Dear Sunshine Steve

#83697 2 years, 8 months ago
steve, i am flattered you follow my posts so carefully. we were waiting for you to bite, we had the feeling you were around the bend. yes you can call me burt, that's my name. why does it bother you so much that i'm such a fan of the music? how is it hard to believe someone works 2 jobs. you are one of those people who think there are no jobs. why do people say that? it is so fucking easy to get a job. walk down any main drag in any town and you will find a job. might not be what you envisioned yourself doing but sometimes it pays. i'm confused man. why would i lie about working? i enjoy work, it keeps my mind busy and it continually puts money in my pocket. i'm not sitting here saying i held some prestigious jobs over the years, because i've held many far from it. but i have always sought jobs that allow you to get up and leave. substitute teaching being the biggest one. you tell them when you want to work. doesn't get better than that. united states census bureau was another great one. those temp gov't jobs are where its at. tons of money and you tell them how it's gonna be.

increase my chances of winning that contest steve? everybody who doesn't use the furthur board comes over and snags those things quick. i am by no means a GD trivia junkie. i think i've only heard of one person here winning one.

im curious as to why you think it is impossible for someone to listen to what the internet and friends and other kind souls have passed on.

that pic is kind of funny. my friend used to have this little statue of st. peter but when you looked at it from the back it was a big penis
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds