• Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: booking my flight to SF for NYE

#83183 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I booked my flight thru priceline. I added a hotel on to it and it seemed to make the price a little cheaper. I paid $780 for a round trip flight and 5 nights at a hotel. I know we are flying from different places but I'm sure you can find a grateful deal! I've noticed and done a lil research prices are cheaper on Tuesday and Wednesday...

thanks for the advice but i booked a hotel separately as soon as dates were announced, making sure i didn't have to walk any more than a couple minutes to the bill graham....this was simple because my card won't be charged until day of

like i said flight i had to wait on, didn't want to risk it and find out i couldn't go

you got a good deal. how close is your hotel to the venue?? i've used priceline a decent amount in the past, never really got a a shit deal or anything from them.

I'm not walking distance to the venue. Just a few miles away. But I plan on getting a rental cuz I wanna go all around as much of Cali as I can! Plus my hotel is by a Bart station so if I want I can just take that to the show!

that's what i figured. good plan though. you ever been? make highway 1 your friend, it's beautiful.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#83189 2 years, 9 months ago
First time! Can't wait! Any other suggestions would be helpful!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#83199 2 years, 9 months ago
i don't know much i've only been there a couple times. obviously go to the haight, get some breakfast at the pork store up there, great huevos rancheros. golden gate park, go over to north beach...i just did a lot of walking around and digging...we stayed down in pacifica right on the water recently with the golden arrow, alex is really responsible for any suggestions i give you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
lysergic
Junior Boarder

#83246 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I booked my flight thru priceline. I added a hotel on to it and it seemed to make the price a little cheaper. I paid $780 for a round trip flight and 5 nights at a hotel. I know we are flying from different places but I'm sure you can find a grateful deal! I've noticed and done a lil research prices are cheaper on Tuesday and Wednesday...

Booked through priceline as well for ~ the same cost. With 4 nights at hotel whitcomb. Arriving on the 28th.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#83312 2 years, 9 months ago
final cost $660 for the flight. it was cheaper to book 2 one ways with a layover or two. it's on. time off from work, flight, hotel, tickets...now we play the waiting game
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

#83619 2 years, 9 months ago
I am flying Air New Zealand from the Gold Coast Australia to LA 12/29 arriving at 10am jumping a Virgin America to SF at 2:45pm. Off to Great American Music Hall on 29th for Leftover Salmon then Further 12/30>31. A few days to relax then down to Lauderdale on 1/7 for Jam Cruise, (1/9>1/14), Then Back to LA 1/15 and flying home on 1/18.

Airfares Aust/LA Return $2300aus
US Domestic $400aus
Gig Tix and JC about $1400US
Plus lots of other expenses as well

Anyways, the misses is a gold and silversmith, (She mad a pretty nice Stealie and some Silver Headphones for Sam Cutler) SO we may be trying to vend Outside the shows. Maybe a nice Furthur Cutout or a Bear or 2. Keep an eye out for us.

I'm no rich breadhead either!!! Just trying to get some some cash to splash together now.....

The Photo is of the misses with Sam and he's headphones!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by icecremekid.
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds