• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

booking my flight to SF for NYE

#82931 2 years, 8 months ago
i had to wait because i started a new job this week, and i had to see what was up with the time off and everything. i told them i needed off the 28-2. the chick was totally cool about it.

but it actually works out so well i am leaving the 28th i so i will only miss 29 and 30th for work but one of those days i can actually use the only paid vacation time off i get for being hired during the final quarter. we get monday off in observance of new years day since it's on a sunday..

anyways, the price of flights is appalling. i'll be lucky if i get a low cost flight at 650. i've been watching it for weeks
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: booking my flight to SF for NYE

#82933 2 years, 8 months ago
I, for one, am looking forward to having the chance to meet you! where will you be staying?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82939 2 years, 8 months ago
I know it's a steep price, but you'll have a great time, and won't risk being stuck in a ditch in a whiteout in Iowa.
It's going to be a fantastic trip, I'm sure!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#82966 2 years, 8 months ago
volare---rodeway inn at mission/9th, couple blocks, 5 min walk tops. make sure to PM me your number or vice versa so we can organize something.

sue--yup. you're right. i've always said my whole life that i could never put a monetary figure on going to these shows because it has never been about the cash for me. i mean the money will come back into my pocket, those shows won't be replayed live

SEE YA'LL THERE!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#82967 2 years, 8 months ago
Yay!! Congrats on the new position & for working out New Years!!!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#82968 2 years, 8 months ago
I booked my flight thru priceline. I added a hotel on to it and it seemed to make the price a little cheaper. I paid $780 for a round trip flight and 5 nights at a hotel. I know we are flying from different places but I'm sure you can find a grateful deal! I've noticed and done a lil research prices are cheaper on Tuesday and Wednesday...
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#82981 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm gonna fly Southwest Vegas to Oakland seems to be cheaper than San Francisco or San Jose where I am staying. $160 something 45 min flight
See you all there!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

#83032 2 years, 8 months ago
Sacramento is also a possibilty, but it is about 2 hours away!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#83143 2 years, 8 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I booked my flight thru priceline. I added a hotel on to it and it seemed to make the price a little cheaper. I paid $780 for a round trip flight and 5 nights at a hotel. I know we are flying from different places but I'm sure you can find a grateful deal! I've noticed and done a lil research prices are cheaper on Tuesday and Wednesday...

thanks for the advice but i booked a hotel separately as soon as dates were announced, making sure i didn't have to walk any more than a couple minutes to the bill graham....this was simple because my card won't be charged until day of

like i said flight i had to wait on, didn't want to risk it and find out i couldn't go

you got a good deal. how close is your hotel to the venue?? i've used priceline a decent amount in the past, never really got a a shit deal or anything from them.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#83170 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

thanks for the advice but i booked a hotel separately as soon as dates were announced, making sure i didn't have to walk any more than a couple minutes to the bill graham....this was simple because my card won't be charged until day of

like i said flight i had to wait on, didn't want to risk it and find out i couldn't go

you got a good deal. how close is your hotel to the venue?? i've used priceline a decent amount in the past, never really got a a shit deal or anything from them.

I'm not walking distance to the venue. Just a few miles away. But I plan on getting a rental cuz I wanna go all around as much of Cali as I can! Plus my hotel is by a Bart station so if I want I can just take that to the show!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds