• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Missing MSG is illin me

#82992 2 years, 10 months ago
Sweet hook island head up. He doesn't realize our next adventure is to spend some time in the islands.. I think 20 or so of us should plan a trip and go all pirate ..no raping... just pillaging of the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xonk, SunshineSue, mcolleen
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#82994 2 years, 10 months ago
mcolleen wrote:
Depending on your level of Illin', I got an xtra w/Mr WITS'S name on it. U could drop it to you somewhere before we head up, then you can just grab the train @30th st........you have my # if you wanna make it happen
thats very kind of you have a great show hope ya get to hear your "wish list"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#83084 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Reading through the setlist guesses in the show review section was painful. Alot of big guns coming out.. I always wanted toa be at every show back in the day and I thought I had gotten "over" missing a show. Saw 25-30 shows there over the years...
I'm "missing" this one allready. Gotta get em while they are hot... and they are hot right now.. ah NYE shows aren't that far away

I know exactly what you mean. I was able to catch one of the MSG shows last year, it was just beyond words. And im so happy and lucky I was able to experience that. Wish I could make it this year, but it just wasn't meant to be.

ON THE OTHER HAND, MSG shows are massive, big city, big crowds, stressful to get to, spotlight, sort of shows. Im going to appreciate hitting Albany this tour, its a home town, backyard show for me, hangin out with local heads, upstate new york's a nice, mellow, humble place for a dead show.
devtmm
Junior Boarder

#83094 2 years, 10 months ago
I love MSG shows too but a little thing called a job is getting in the way this year. I have to hope that they will do Radio City, the Beacon, Best Buy or Hammerstein in the Spring.

I thought I would be ok with not going...but I am getting itchy right now and really want to get on the train and go in.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#83126 2 years, 10 months ago
devtmm wrote:
I love MSG shows too but a little thing called a job is getting in the way this year. I have to hope that they will do Radio City, the Beacon, Best Buy or Hammerstein in the Spring.

I thought I would be ok with not going...but I am getting itchy right now and really want to get on the train and go in.

Im in the same exact boat right now, strange. No job. lol, but im feelin like all I gotta do is get on a train or a bus and go. but I just can't
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#83138 2 years, 10 months ago
When I saw $34 tickets on stub hub I almost packed my bags immediately! If it were on a saturday I probably would have done it.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#83139 2 years, 10 months ago
take me to msg!!! my heart is breaking right now!

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY..who knows I might just hop a train in the next hour, I cant handle the saddness
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds