• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ajk-thesamething
Fresh Boarder

Re: Bad acid

#83752 2 years, 11 months ago
On my 20th birthday I decided to celebrate by soloing. The blue blotter was clean and strong. But being kinda stupid and greedy, I smoked a J which I think was tainted while waiting for the blotter to kick in. Not one of my smarter moves. I started HEARING the house. Which is what happened on that stash of grass. I would hear every building - hear the energy, the power plant, the vibe. Now compound that with the blotter kicking in and I was in audio sensory overload. Thought fresh air would help so I walked around the backyard. When I found myself in the bushes halfway into the neighbor's yard I freaked. I imagined the neighbors calling the cops at the sight of this long haired hippie type stumbling in the their yard. Made my way back inside. Remembered reading that vitamin C was good for easing off a bad trip and as I was trying to open the bottle the cap flew off and half the vitamins went scattering over the floor. Now really freaking out. How to explain to the folks when they got home? Cleaned up all the vitamins I could find and crawled upstairs to my room. Put Dark Star on the turntable with the repeat setting on (yes this was in 1976 the days of vinyl records!). Lay down on my bed watching the poster on my wall of the Dead from the Bertha album and tripped for 2 hours of Dark Star. That side of music saved me that day and many others. Finally got up and drove still tripping to Queens College to catch some Marx Brothers movies which were being screened for my film class.

First and only solo trip. First and only bad trip. Trip went bad not due to the acid but due to the tainted grass and letting weird thoughts take control. Dark Star saved the day!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by ajk-thesamething. Reason: delete post
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Bad acid

#83776 2 years, 11 months ago
Jerry said it best...."I'll tell you where the four winds dwell
In Franklin's tower there hangs a bell
It can ring, turn night to day
It can ring like fire if you loose your way

Roll away the Dew, you gotta roll away, the Dew"...............
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds