• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JSOS
Junior Boarder

Re: Bad acid

#83453 2 years, 10 months ago
i love tripping like the next guy, but youre not going to get any lsd on the scene.....stick to the entheogens and you'll have a blast........regarding bad trips,,,,,,just bad vibes, game playing! ego loss is the goal.....we/re all lookjing for a good time, no one is better than the next, no one owns it, we're all the same....ego loss! have fun go with flow and it will never end......the band gives what the band gets, its all about the trip....see you in syracuse
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
JSOS
Junior Boarder

#83487 2 years, 10 months ago
let the clear light teach you what it needs,,,,,,,,if you fall back into lower level hallucinations, stop game plaiying, let go of the person you were and become the person you are......freaking hallucinogens........what woudl pigpen say.....get yer hands out of yer pockets.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: njt1rider
JSOS
Junior Boarder

#83495 2 years, 10 months ago
or you were experiencing ego death and not realizing it....too bad
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#83606 2 years, 10 months ago
Everything Ive seen around lately has been real, but diluted, gotta take several to get there, but you do get there. Not at all as potent as stuff from the nineties, and I feel like its been getting progressively more diluted over the past two years, but it started off two years or so ago as being pretty darn good, only took like 1 or two to get pretty sillified, now its like 5 or six, what i wouldnt give for some stuff from the mid nineties, black pyramids, love and lifes, felix the cats, etc.......
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#83645 2 years, 10 months ago
If it's the real deal....you'll know. Real acid is real acid...if it's bad, it isn't real...
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Chester
More or less in line

#83655 2 years, 10 months ago
Island Head wrote:
If you are having a bad trip you can take niacin tablets that will help flush it out of your system quicker.

I've heard that. I usually just found a comfortable space, and waited it out.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#83700 2 years, 10 months ago
Same here. Unbroken Chain on headphones was always a quick cure.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
brownie710
Junior Boarder

#83706 2 years, 10 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by brownie710.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#83711 2 years, 10 months ago
Felix the cat. Cat the Felix. Het Tac Xilf

.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#83717 2 years, 10 months ago
As far as difficult trips, Ive always found it useful to have valiums around in case of an emergency. In pittsburgh this past march, my fiancee and I were having a fantastic psychedelic experience, then at set break (and our peak) we saw that guy jump through the window. M'lady got pretty upset (understatement), almost had an anxiety attack, and I really wished that I wouldnt have left the "abort missions" in the car, but she's a badass, and powered through it. It was surreal. Sometimes unexpected things will happen during a trip, and its comforting to have a backup plan if a real emergency arises, however unlikely it may be.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds