• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Bad acid

#82803 2 years, 10 months ago
I've take acid I think about 25 times. I've had some bad trips that scared the shit out of me. My question is when they say there bad acid going around at the show, what happens when you take bad acid?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bad acid

#82805 2 years, 10 months ago
The only thing that I've ever taken that i would consider to be bad acid, was bunk acid, which had no effects whatsoever.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#82810 2 years, 10 months ago
My understanding is that it depends on your mental state while you're tripping. If you have a bunch of negative thoughts, or are shakey on some issues, the feelings will affect your trip.

That seems to be the case for me, with very few bad trips in the past.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
volare
Senior Boarder

#82811 2 years, 10 months ago
many of the urban myths about bad acid (the one i heard most when i was younger was that the acid was laced/contaminated with strychnine) have been debunked....my guess is that something described as "bad acid" is something which is sold as acid but not LSD at all...STP or PCP back in the day, research chemicals today...
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by volare. Reason: clarification
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#82812 2 years, 10 months ago
LSD is LSD. when you get something that is "bad" or "dirty" it can be diluted or not LSD at all, some research chemical, which is a common practice in furthur parking lots. but at the same time, woweeeee NEEDLEPOINT all day out west.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82815 2 years, 10 months ago
This article is the only thing I've ever seen that sort of objectively looked at what you really get when you buy in the lot. Seems like you really are more likely to get a nothing than something bad: www.headcount.org/the-bunk-police-testin...-at-music-festivals/

While some acid may seem "speedier" or otherwise less pleasant than other doses, my non-scientific theory is that a "bad" trip has much more to do with your state of mind and your environment when you take it than with the compound itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#82816 2 years, 10 months ago
My advice in mho is drink drink drink find some benzos and ride that shit out. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile
or in this case frown frown frown!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by i_be_sublime.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#82823 2 years, 10 months ago
great link
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#82829 2 years, 10 months ago
I would love to change this thread now to "Bad Trips"

One time I took some L at my aunts house in high school. My brother and I had about a half sheet and it was called black magic. Well we took two and didn't feel anything. Like dumb asses and I've done this many times after with other shit, I didn't wait long enough and so we took two more. Well after taken some bong rips we went inside and I swear to god twenty minutes later I felt like I was getting smaller and smaller. I thought I was going to disappear to nothing and my brother said I looked like I was getting skinnier. Jerry was playing on the VHS, only thing that's was keeping me calm. But it mor intense. So I went upstairs and woke my aunt up and asked her if I looked the same size as I did earlier. I explained to her and she was cool. She put me in the room with a bootleg playing and I just fought it out.
Another time about two years ago I took some mushrooms and I though my body was going to disappear like those sand clocks. It's weird how shit happens like that. I went and splashed my face with water and got my grip.

Most of the times I do that stuff it's great. I only do it at shows now cause it's the best place and the most happiest place. Anybody got any bad trip experiences???
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#82836 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
So I went upstairs and woke my aunt up and asked her if I looked the same size as I did earlier. I explained to her and she was cool. She put me in the room with a bootleg playing and I just fought it out.
Another time about two years ago I took some mushrooms and I though my body was going to disappear like those sand clocks. It's weird how shit happens like that. I went and splashed my face with water and got my grip.

Most of the times I do that stuff it's great. I only do it at shows now cause it's the best place and the most happiest place. Anybody got any bad trip experiences???

LOL on asking your Aunt if you were the same size soooo funny! It does all depend on your mind set at the time. And your surrounding is key!

I've only had "two" bad experiences. One time ate some mushies and I didn't feel upbeat like normal. I felt like I was a puddle of water and I just laid in the grass listening to the show all night. But had great friends surrounding me that night so I knew I wasn't in a bad place my body just felt blah! Then the other I had a sweet tart and was dancing enjoying the show and then all over a sudden the band goes into this dark dark dark jam and I freaked out a lil. I felt like i coudnt do anything. Then all of a sudden I heard them go into Turn On Your Lovelight and everything got better again! It wasnt a bad trip it was just showing me how the music totally affects it!

Also you need to be able to trust who you are getting it from. I wouldn't get anything like that in a lot or just some random person. Who knows what people try to give you now a days for some money.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds