• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

can i have a sip?

#82651 2 years, 9 months ago
Not sure about this one. In the show I had a molly manic dancing his face off and he saw my water and wanted a sip so I drink what I needed and gave him the rest. But on shakedown after show I got a steak burrito and a pepsi. Not 1 but two kids ask for sips I said no sorry and they looked at me like I was the craziest mf in the world. Come on it was only a 1$
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: can i have a sip?

#82653 2 years, 9 months ago
I would have asked for a bite of your steak burrito
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: MATTY
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#82666 2 years, 9 months ago
The only question that comes to mind for me.....Why would anyone want a sip of your Pepsi? COKE IS IT!!!
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#82701 2 years, 9 months ago
If anyone is in need of some water you may have a sip! Then you can keep the rest....

But back off my soda!

I was at at Moe. show one time and I had a cup of water. I set it down to do a lil dancing and some guy comes over and starts drinking it. I was a lil taken back. He didn't even ask. I said that is my water. He said I'm so sorry I really need a sip of something. He tried to give it back to me but I just said you can have it and went and got another...I thought it was rude to just take my water instead of asking!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#82703 2 years, 9 months ago
Been there. It seems to happen more often at the outdoor summer shows. People seem to forget how to stay hydrated.
One time, in AZ. This tweaked out dude, came up to me and some friends who were partaking of some herb, and asked for
a hit, becuse he had taken some mandrex, and needed to take the edge off. We gave him some. But hey, if you can't handle
the edge, you shouldn't go there. I'm usually willing to help, but don't take my beer, or soda.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Chester.
perry
Senior Boarder

#82753 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
I'm usually willing to help, but don't take my beer, or soda.

Or ask for a drag off my cig with the preface "Don't worry, I'm not sick."
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#82778 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
If anyone is in need of some water you may have a sip! Then you can keep the rest....

But back off my soda!

I was at at Moe. show one time and I had a cup of water. I set it down to do a lil dancing and some guy comes over and starts drinking it. I was a lil taken back. He didn't even ask. I said that is my water. He said I'm so sorry I really need a sip of something. He tried to give it back to me but I just said you can have it and went and got another...I thought it was rude to just take my water instead of asking!!!

psh for real. We all need water sometimes but you gotta ask!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#82790 2 years, 9 months ago
never drink anything you haven't poured yourself
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, irishqueenie
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#82801 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it's wise not to want to share someone else's saliva. And no one NEEDS a sip of anyone else's soda. The first step of someone who wants to move in on you is to look at you funny when you say no to their request. I have come to the conclusion that it's healthy for some people to hear the word no. I often give good food or drink away that I can't finish, and I like to pick someone that looks famished, but I don't want the remainder back.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Daisy Mae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#82819 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

But back off my soda!

it was!
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds