• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur needs a new FOH guy.

#29433 3 years, 1 month ago
and if they don't change anything (which I obviously wouldn't mind) they could still turn up Bob's mic! - was way to low at the Best Buy shows. it was good at RCMH though.
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#29631 3 years, 1 month ago
Nobody has a comment on the Phish sound this weekend? Nobody was at Bethel?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29643 3 years, 1 month ago
phish was crystal clear sound nice bass vibrations felt in the body coulda been louder but im losing my hearing soo take that with a grain of salt the vocals were clear on everyones mics 2 thumbs up i was under the shed last row far right looking at stage.PS the grounds at bethel are amazing the place is immaculate and the views when you walk in are amazing that place is the most beautiful venue ive been too aside from red rocks
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#29645 3 years, 1 month ago
Good to know.

I am looking forward to Merriweather. Booked a r/t flight from Islip to Baltimore for $98. Rental cat $40 for the weekend. Down Sat 11:30am and back Monday 8am. Looking forward to the checking it out. With the price of gas and summer beach traffic, this is a no brainer. Have Pit Sat and Reserved inside Sunday. Very interested to see what they have deployed. Interested to hear the reviews for the sound from Shoreline this weekend too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds