• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Joe Russo smokes

#82015 2 years, 11 months ago
I saw Joe in the corner of the stage where they wait before sets start and he was smoking in Wilkes-Barre....kinda blew me out of the water how great he can play drums and smoke cigs. I dunno why but it seems like he would need a lot of breath support to be that great of a drummer.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: Joe Russo smokes

#82027 2 years, 11 months ago
so does Jeff C
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#82030 2 years, 11 months ago
Isn't the Venue a smoke-free facility? I hope they don't get booted and then have to call up a drummer or keyman from the minors. Or do they have back-ups on the sidelines, just in case?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#82047 2 years, 11 months ago
at Amherst I saw Jeff say something to his roadie guy, then a minute later the guy came out and put something under the organ, at which point he blew a huge cloud of smoke out under the organ as well (didn't look like it was from a cig either)
Chester
More or less in line

#82050 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah. Jeff, and Bobby too, Probably eveyone but Phil. And I'm not too sure about that.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#82061 2 years, 11 months ago
Are you sure it was cigarettes?

Last November in Chicago I found my way up to the top of the stadium on the side of the stage both nights towards the end. There were these two rooms built on the stage. The walls were four black curtains but no roof. From the floor they just looked like curtains on the side of the stage that could open and close. My friend pointed out to me two people making out inside there when they ended the 2nd set. It was Phil and Jill! Going at it til Phil came back out for his speech! Get it Phil! Well that was on the right side of the stage Fri night. Sat night we were on the upper left side of stage and during the same time end of 2nd set Jeff went in the lil room and was chaing smoking as fast as he could. Didn't look like no cigarettes to me tho!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb
Chester
More or less in line

#82067 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, those two little rooms are at every stage I've ever seen them on. Some interesting goings on back there.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82069 2 years, 11 months ago
Seems like Jerry would walk back to a speaker and light a cigarette and take a couple quick puffs during every song break. He would not have liked smoke-free venues!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#82080 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm sorry I love Phil and everything, but I would not have wanted to see him and Jill making out. It's cool they're still doing that at their age, but come on, some people have weak stomachs and minds and this could have started an all out panic attack.
Chester
More or less in line

#82086 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I'm sorry I love Phil and everything, but I would not have wanted to see him and Jill making out. It's cool they're still doing that at their age, but come on, some people have weak stomachs and minds and this could have started an all out panic attack.

Phils gotta have his vioctory make out session after a good show. (Yeah, I wouldn't really want to see that either.)
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds