• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Herman Cain Pres conf.(puke)

#82007 2 years, 8 months ago
at 5 pm est.
now for those who can not tell or are really young and wish to see a real freak show in action (the rest of GOP is obvious) watch pumpkin head. See--if someone is spouting BS from the start about anything: BS that is so BS-eee and unfeeling, you should know immediately they are capable of many awful things.
Watching this dance may be quite entertaining. Maybe Palin and Michele Bachman are secretly holding hands on Palins deck watching it while looking at Russia from her house!
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: Herman Cain Pres conf.(puke)

#82663 2 years, 8 months ago
Here's my take on this whole thing: The RNC is the one who is pushing this into the spotlight.

Let's face it- the republicans have a fraction of Obama's war chest. The candidites started too early on the campaign trial and they are burnt out. The state primaries are not until Feb. They've said what they have to say, many times over and now we know their spiel and the only thing that will be noticed is their gaffes and stupid mistakes. How to cool the election down a bit, let the condidates breath and build a war chest? Make Cain the fall guy. They just have to slowly feed the media stories through Jan 1. After Jan 1, this stopry dissappears, along with Cain, and back to business.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#82689 2 years, 8 months ago
Meanwhile we are missing the BIG STORY, Cain quoted The Pokemon Movie theme song sung by Donna Summers in a recent debate.

edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#82691 2 years, 8 months ago
It's not the Democrats driving this story. Cain wouldn't stand a chance against Obama, so why would the Obama campaign want him out of the race? It's one of his Republican opponents, or even more probable, the women involved are sincerely interested in protecting the public against this guy.
Without love day to day insanity's king
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#82758 2 years, 8 months ago
We're screwed as a country. Never in my life, have I ever saw a bigger bunch of idiots running this country and world as that matter. I hope our kids are all right in the future, cause the damage keeps getting worse and worse.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#82903 2 years, 8 months ago
I have a sexual harassment problem too. Nobody sexually harasses me anymore. Its horrible. Im thinking of filing a lawsuit I just don't know against who.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds