• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: MSG down to 35 bucks!

#81883 2 years, 9 months ago
There were 2 shows last year at MSG and I heard the first night was pretty full. The one good thing about a Thursday show is the audience will be mostly older die hard fans. I can't believe it is 68 degrees in New York today. When I left St. Croix last week it was freezing up here so I only brought winter cloths. I got to go buy some T-shirts now!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#81889 2 years, 9 months ago
devtmm wrote:
I usually go to every MSG show I can but Thursday is a weird night. To get there after work and have to get up in the morning is too much.

Friday, Saturday even Sunday would attract more attendance.....I have a feeling it will be empty.

I'm right there with you. I got to work Friday too. Ohh well!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#81898 2 years, 9 months ago
devtmm wrote:
I usually go to every MSG show I can but Thursday is a weird night. To get there after work and have to get up in the morning is too much.

Friday, Saturday even Sunday would attract more attendance.....I have a feeling it will be empty.

Work and getting up in the morning wouldn't stop me from seeing furthur at msg!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
letjohnsing
Fresh Boarder

#83096 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a floor seat for tonite.. I can meet out front if you like.. I paid over $120 last week (with fee's etc) Ill let it go for $90.. Just want some cash back.. Seats are going for pretty cheap for sure, but those are 400 level and crappy 300 level seats.. Ive also been hearing that at alot of garden shows, there are bad tickets being sold.. with mine, you can walk in with me.. if the tickets bad, I aint getting in either.. LOL

reply here and Ill send you my phone # if interested, Ill be in the city by 6pm at Stout bar 133 West 33rd st.. Id get this ticket to someone from here..

lets hope for a hot show!!

Dave
Chester
More or less in line

#83110 2 years, 9 months ago
Kinda what I've been saying. Demand for tickets is ratchetted up by internet pre-sales, which is just hype, and these ticket
brokers, grabbing too many, and now they have no choice but to accept a loss. A small loss is better than a big loss. There's
always a glut of tickets available in the days leading up to a show. Benefits us, unfortunately, not the band.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Chester.
letjohnsing
Fresh Boarder

#83125 2 years, 9 months ago
there has to be a way for the brokers to stop.. a normal person cant get seats to these events anymoer without going through a broker. I went online at the time the seats went on sale and the best I could get was section 109 (stge right) 10 rows up, sucks.. the brokers shuold be outlawed..

the band shouldnt get hurt by it, all the seats are being sold for face value, people are getting screwed not the band, correct?

LJS
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds