• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

MSG down to 35 bucks!

#81852 2 years, 8 months ago
Just went on Stub Hub to look for a ticket for my wife. I can't believe tickets are going for under face value. One of my friends who went to MSG last year thinks ticket prices will drop even FURTHUR the day of the show to 20 bucks! I guess the scalpers are getting burned on this one. I kinda feel silly paying 90 bucks last month at Ticket Master.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadegad, scar1et_f1re, mcolleen
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: MSG down to 35 bucks!

#81856 2 years, 8 months ago
For $20 if I could get a good seat I would definitely snatch it up and give some kind soul my ticket as a miracle.

Without love in the dream it could never come true
animatedsmileys.jpeg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
devtmm
Junior Boarder

#81861 2 years, 8 months ago
I usually go to every MSG show I can but Thursday is a weird night. To get there after work and have to get up in the morning is too much.

Friday, Saturday even Sunday would attract more attendance.....I have a feeling it will be empty.
Cub
Senior Boarder

#81863 2 years, 8 months ago
"The Same Thing" happened last year too. If you can, get your ticked printed-out at Ticketmaster location after buying.
Just to make sure its not a copy.
Thanks for the 411.
I will be looking for my Garden floor tix today.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#81866 2 years, 8 months ago
I hope this happens in Indy just in case I can't get the tickets anywhere else
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#81867 2 years, 8 months ago
see dont from scalpers and the price plumets ,thanks for the info made me happy to see,i also wish it wasnt thursday the 3 hr ride home is too much
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#81869 2 years, 8 months ago
Cub wrote:
"The Same Thing" happened last year too. If you can, get your ticked printed-out at Ticketmaster location after buying.
Just to make sure its not a copy.
Thanks for the 411.
I will be looking for my Garden floor tix today.

The cheapest floor tickets I saw on Stub Hub were 81 bucks near the back. I sent you a PM.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#81876 2 years, 8 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I hope this happens in Indy just in case I can't get the tickets anywhere else

I would get your Indy ticket soon. On Stub Hub it is the most expensive ticket ($120) with only 64 tickets available. Atlantic City is now the cheapest ($30)
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#81877 2 years, 8 months ago
Indy, and STL will not go down in price. They are small venues with high demand. Ive seen a lot of people looking for Indy. I'd pick that one up soon.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#81880 2 years, 8 months ago
devtmm wrote:
I usually go to every MSG show I can but Thursday is a weird night. To get there after work and have to get up in the morning is too much.

Friday, Saturday even Sunday would attract more attendance.....I have a feeling it will be empty.

I agree, Thursday night MSG is a weird night. I went to MSG last year on a Sunday, and their were some empty seats in there. I Can't imagine a Thursday show is gonna be even close to sold out
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds