• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#110631 2 years, 7 months ago
Nitrous only gives the "heat" more of a reason to distrust "deadheads" ,
It is no better than crack that being said i will not snitch but i always point at sellers
and boo them and yell very loadly " Say no to crack " It usually gets a few laughs and
a few more will join in on the booing .
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#110636 2 years, 7 months ago
They are some of the ballsiest motherfuckers I have ever seen hustling. I mean as its been stated there is no quiet inconspicuous way to sell ballons and jesus does it make a mess. That being said I am guilty of buying a ballon or two (no really ) but when and if I go on a nirous kick I preffer to freeze a tank to a floor in the privacy of home.

The nitrous mafia is just an enigma wrapped in a riddle frozen to the ground in the lot..
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#110638 2 years, 7 months ago
There are 5 lb tanks that fit in a backpack and there are silencers. Also, the only danger that comes from nitrous, when used responsibly (sitting down in a safe environment), is that it depletes vitamin b12 from the system. B12 protects nerve endings and is stored in the spine. When depleted totally, it can cause nerve damage. Therefore, if you decide to use nitrous, make sure you eat meat, or take a supplement with b12, and sit down. Also, be sure not to use masks, or anything that prevents you from breathing oxygen, should you accidentally over do it.

Nitrous can provide revelatory insights and can enhance the trip when combined with other psychedelics. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't judge others who like to partake, as there are plenty of people who can have alcoholic drinks, use cocaine, enjoy a bowl of opium, etc, etc, and do so responsibly. Experience makes people wiser, usually, and limiting your experiences just limits your potential for understanding other points of view. There are positive and negatives with EVERYTHING in life!

Seems there are lots of judgmental, close minded heads nowadays.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, iamthedoor, Bilbo, Strider1
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#110639 2 years, 7 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
There are 5 lb tanks that fit in a backpack and there are silencers. Also, the only danger that comes from nitrous, when used responsibly (sitting down in a safe environment), is that it depletes vitamin b12 from the system. B12 protects nerve endings and is stored in the spine. When depleted totally, it can cause nerve damage. Therefore, if you decide to use nitrous, make sure you eat meat, or take a supplement with b12, and sit down. Also, be sure not to use masks, or anything that prevents you from breathing oxygen, should you accidentally over do it.

Nitrous can provide revelatory insights and can enhance the trip when combined with other psychedelics. If you don't like it, don't do it, but don't judge others who like to partake, as there are plenty of people who can have alcoholic drinks, use cocaine, enjoy a bowl of opium, etc, etc, and do so responsibly. Experience makes people wiser, usually, and limiting your experiences just limits your potential for understanding other points of view. There are positive and negatives with EVERYTHING in life!

Yessir... well put
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#110640 2 years, 7 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:

Everything you said is correct i just don't like something that could ruin this wonderful scene and music . When people sell it out on the street it brings the HEAT and a negative veiwpoint on HEADS . That we are all dope fiends. Is it worth it when anytown usa says no more shows because every time they play they bring too much trouble (Nitrous) and leave the town a mess (Balloons Everywhere)
There is a time and place for everything it's very clear the sellers are NOT there for anything but to cash in on it .
I am not close minded i just want a positive scene . Is that too much to ask for?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#110643 2 years, 7 months ago
I think my previous posts have expressed responsible ways to use it, as well. I am pleading for everyone to enjoy it like my friends and I, back at our rooms, before and after the show, with our friends, responsibly, rather than on lots. Take a look at my other posts. However, I do know of heads who have sold nitrous in responsible ways, far different than what the "nitrous mafia" do. Those guys are just thugs, and I definitely agree we should be boycotting them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#110703 2 years, 7 months ago
takes away much needed money for regular tour heads.
makes a horrible mess
contributes to violence sometimes.
It depletes OZONE.

when u do a balloon and you listen real hard.. you will hear.. waste waste waste waste waste waste waste waste and then wake up with your front teeth knocked out from the pavement you just pitched your face into.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#110710 2 years, 7 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:

i dont think anyone wants to judge nitrous users, i know i dont, as i am a nitrous user. i have some whippets that i filter to remove oils after the show, and usually take one or two in with me and if the scene is wild enough i will inhale them. doing em after the show in the parking lot seems simple minded, sketchy, boring, and is contributing to a negative force in the lot.

people should do all the gas they want, JUST DONT BUY IT FROM THESE GHETTO ASSHOLE NITROUS FUCKS that obviously are not heads, are not fans, and serve simply to distribute drugs that dont increase the quality of the vibe at all. LSD, MDMA, etc, make people act weird, and act out, and makes the overall vibe of a show much more weird and fun. gas just makes people go into their own little world. 5 a balloon or 2 for 20 is money that could have been spent on food or souvenirs, that way money goes into the pockets of deadheads, not violent gangster drug dealers capitalizing upon us.

STOP buying from these fucks! get some whippets(blue whip-it brand one of the only fit for inhalation), a cracker and balloon. cheaper than the nitrous fucks and their "fatties", plus you can take the nitrous into the show with you if patdowns are minimal or you conceal it well.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#110720 2 years, 7 months ago
The Mafia run the nitrous because of the high profit margin. They strong arm other sellers to protect their market.
I remember when it was only heads selling gas, 2 for $5, 5 for 10$. Heads didn't maximize profit, and kept the scene chill. These profit driven mafia folks have nothing to do with the scene and are simply profiteers, and aren't even willing to accept competition in the marketplace.

I say we should all show up with tanks and offer free balloons to everyone who wants one.
Flood the market, remove the profit, and the nitrous mafia will seek out other shows to make there mark.
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GratefulDad420, rockinbob, stuck at the station
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#110747 2 years, 7 months ago
Those mafia tank sellers are AWFUL FOR ALL OF US!! Strider is right, we should all show up with FREE BALLOONS just to kill off the profiteers who are using OUR community for their GREEDY SELVES.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, GratefulDad420, 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds