• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#82627 2 years, 11 months ago
Snicthing is no no.

These guys are basically snitching on themselves. I mean it's like every time I sell a bag of weed at a show I'm going to blow a whistle at the same time. It's hella loud. There crazy, I would be one sketched out person trying to sell balloons.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#82646 2 years, 11 months ago
yatkoj wrote:
i pretty much stopped doin n2O, i use 2 get tanks fill cuz i am in WB an a hr and half from philly but i never brought to a show and never sold any i use to have it in the hotel room for b4 and after the show for a few heads.....but i dont do that anymore, summer of 2010 2nd nite in philly i bought a balloon off this pretyy cool kids i dont think mafia and i was spun out and doing N2O so i got lost in the lot and i thought i walked up to the same kids, NOPE some N2O Mafia scum and i bought one last balloon and it was BUNK yes a BUNK BALLOON like wtf so i went back up as nice as i could be and im not a big guy at all and wasnt trying to be a dick or hardass i asked nicely if i could have another balloon i still had the fake one only walked 5 feet and the guy like what did u say now i didnt even say it was fake i just asked if i could have another cuz part u out lips on was cut and filled with just air and guy went nuts talking sjit so i said thats fine and walked away dude chased me down and started pushing me and asking if i wanted to get next the fuck out and im out my mind not even sure whats goin on or way, i wish i had my boys with me woukld have went deff but im not a fighter or want to be but but im real happy his crew had him back off and didnt jump me i heard crazy stories abot dude getting fucked up and stabbed and hit with tanks i heard they even smashed cops with there tanks i got real lucky but after that i dont buy from them scum i use to try not too now i dont so happy big and small festie try n keep it away n i much reather shows without it around...keep the shit away, if you want to do it thats fine but but ur own and keep it to urelf im sure ill do N2O again at some point im young but it will be my tank im a hotel or house not in lot where i have phished out b4 off some scumbags who dont under stand what the music about......

Did you have a receipt?
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#82682 2 years, 11 months ago
I definitely agree that snitching is unacceptable. This should be a self-policing community, and unless someone's free will is being infringed upon (forced to do something they don't want to, or directly hurt by someone), keep the cops out of it. Granted their is nothing more disgusting than seeing some idiot fishing out in front of their kids, and the mafia element is totally predatory and out of place, but I believe that some people can use gas responsibly (enough). Just go sit down someplace and keep it quiet.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#82684 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
that no snitching BS is soo ghetto

UNLIKE YOURSELF
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#82737 2 years, 11 months ago
stricken wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
that no snitching BS is soo ghetto

UNLIKE YOURSELF
what does that even mean? ya know what never mind dont care what the hell you think you obviously have some problem with me and believe you've met me which you havent so im just going to ignore you from now on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#82745 2 years, 11 months ago
There is definitely no need to insult people here! We are supposed to be having discussions, it's okay to disagree with each other, but let's be kind about it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
stricken
Gold Boarder

#82781 2 years, 11 months ago
TheWuby wrote:
There is definitely no need to insult people here! We are supposed to be having discussions, it's okay to disagree with each other, but let's be kind about it!

BE KIND TO THOSE WHO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT GHETTO TALK IS CERTINALLY NOT GONNA HAPPEN FROM ME AND ON TOP OF THAT CALLING THE COPS THIERS NO WAY THATS BEING RESPECTFUL.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#82825 2 years, 11 months ago
that shit is for hippy crack heads. defile yourselfs in the privacy of your own hotel/home/car
passing out cds of tank hiss is like the stupides thing ever posted here.
you just beat the guy who wanted to know the going price for doses, and how to score.
you are no officially the biggest dumbshit on the board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, kevin, teafortexas
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#82830 2 years, 11 months ago
fiddy13357 wrote:
I like to partake in the nitrous tanks after the show. Only problem is the cops find the tanks the same way we do. By the sound. Ssshhh...
I will bring ten recordings with me and hand them out after the syracuse show.
If we play them in our cars we can create a little confusion for the police.
email me with your number to get your cd.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
I dont care what any1 thinks or says you never tell the police about anything cept murder,rape,assault,child molestation etc none of which i hope to god you never see on the lot.Heres a secenario theres a tank in front of you it s pissing ya off,you go tell the police,they roll up in force (as they usually do) and the guy you just bought ya shrooms ya cid ya buds ya wtf ever off is standing there with his back to the tank and 2 cars over BUT they grab him 2 and say u in on this? He says no. They id and or search him anyway and he does 5 to 10 or even 1 day in jail cus you were pissed bout the tank. Do what ya want hurt no one. Side note:Im also 6`4 and 230 lbs and when i say move your tank they normally hop to it.And fuck the nitrous mafia. I have also helped clean many a parking lot as my civic duty.O.k. o.k. maybe just maybe i was still spun from the night before.But have had awesome groundscores 2.Wait what are we talking bout?Police ?WHERE RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!SIX UP SIX UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby, scar1et_f1re, 23atwell
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#82832 2 years, 11 months ago
ya callin cops about drugs of any kind on lot is bullshit ya we may all disagree on certain drugs bein beneficial or destructive but its everyones personal decision to put them in their body i like what i like and who am i to say someone cant do a certain thing, anyhow callin cops on a nonviolent issue is fucked up and shows your a crappy person not to mention selfish.
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds