• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#81931 2 years, 8 months ago
I wouldn't point them out to cops but I sure as hell wont feel bad seeing them get busted either
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, doin_that_rag
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#81933 2 years, 8 months ago
and the nitrous mafia kids are NOT here for the fuckin music! they are capitalizing off of the vices of the family! Sure, nitrous feels great. Its fun and an awesome suppliment to an L trip, but the kids working the shit are skeezy hustlers trying to make as much as they can from the shit without any appreciation for why were at shows. They don't listen to the dead, they dont care why were doing tour, they just wanna tax the fuck outta balloons at our expense. FUCK the tanks! Like dude said, if you wanna chill with some nitrous, buy some fuckin whip-its at the head shop, do 'em in yer tent or where ever and keep the money grubbin fucks outta our scene.
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, FurthurFlower67, Monty__Capuletti
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#82022 2 years, 8 months ago
fiddy13357 wrote:
I agree the nitrous is over priced. The guy selling it is gonna hear the same thing as the cops. Im also trying to bring the price down with this whole idea. If nothing comes of it, it will be fun to see the cops scramble.

I dont want that shit on lot AT ALL. Has nothing to do with the price. There have been llot of totally disgusting habits on tour over the years that have come and gone. I do not see nearly the amount of stupid asses slobbering around with black eyes and this is a good thing. Gas is probably the most disgusting of all of the garbage I have seen over the years. I do not like doing it, I do not like being around it, I do not like being around those who sell it and I do not like to be around people high on it . I do enjoy watching the youtube videos of the kids that steal tanks and empty them into the air.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#82031 2 years, 8 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
fiddy13357 wrote:
I agree the nitrous is over priced. The guy selling it is gonna hear the same thing as the cops. Im also trying to bring the price down with this whole idea. If nothing comes of it, it will be fun to see the cops scramble.

I dont want that shit on lot AT ALL. Has nothing to do with the price. There have been llot of totally disgusting habits on tour over the years that have come and gone. I do not see nearly the amount of stupid asses slobbering around with black eyes and this is a good thing. Gas is probably the most disgusting of all of the garbage I have seen over the years. I do not like doing it, I do not like being around it, I do not like being around those who sell it and I do not like to be around people high on it . I do enjoy watching the youtube videos of the kids that steal tanks and empty them into the air.
A FUCKIN MEN
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#82038 2 years, 8 months ago
2006-11-04.gif
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#82429 2 years, 8 months ago
i pretty much stopped doin n2O, i use 2 get tanks fill cuz i am in WB an a hr and half from philly but i never brought to a show and never sold any i use to have it in the hotel room for b4 and after the show for a few heads.....but i dont do that anymore, summer of 2010 2nd nite in philly i bought a balloon off this pretyy cool kids i dont think mafia and i was spun out and doing N2O so i got lost in the lot and i thought i walked up to the same kids, NOPE some N2O Mafia scum and i bought one last balloon and it was BUNK yes a BUNK BALLOON like wtf so i went back up as nice as i could be and im not a big guy at all and wasnt trying to be a dick or hardass i asked nicely if i could have another balloon i still had the fake one only walked 5 feet and the guy like what did u say now i didnt even say it was fake i just asked if i could have another cuz part u out lips on was cut and filled with just air and guy went nuts talking sjit so i said thats fine and walked away dude chased me down and started pushing me and asking if i wanted to get next the fuck out and im out my mind not even sure whats goin on or way, i wish i had my boys with me woukld have went deff but im not a fighter or want to be but but im real happy his crew had him back off and didnt jump me i heard crazy stories abot dude getting fucked up and stabbed and hit with tanks i heard they even smashed cops with there tanks i got real lucky but after that i dont buy from them scum i use to try not too now i dont so happy big and small festie try n keep it away n i much reather shows without it around...keep the shit away, if you want to do it thats fine but but ur own and keep it to urelf im sure ill do N2O again at some point im young but it will be my tank im a hotel or house not in lot where i have phished out b4 off some scumbags who dont under stand what the music about......
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#82436 2 years, 8 months ago
also agree on NO STITCHING....If you do something illegal you have no fucking right to tell on someone else cuz u dont like it...you may smoke or have smoked bud u wouldnt like someone ratting on you for burning one down....very few exception to this if u someone getting raped or some scumbag robbing ppl or hitting ppl with tanks n shit for no goddamn reason they them motherfucker should get put in jail or worst if u got the balls take care of it on ur own and give then motherfucking doing the grimmy shit and beaten he will never forgot and mayb dose him out then call the cops let him sit in jail spun the fuck out missing some teeth....
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#82464 2 years, 8 months ago
yatkoj wrote:
also agree on NO STITCHING....If you do something illegal you have no fucking right to tell on someone else cuz u dont like it...you may smoke or have smoked bud u wouldnt like someone ratting on you for burning one down....very few exception to this if u someone getting raped or some scumbag robbing ppl or hitting ppl with tanks n shit for no goddamn reason they them motherfucker should get put in jail or worst if u got the balls take care of it on ur own and give then motherfucking doing the grimmy shit and beaten he will never forgot and mayb dose him out then call the cops let him sit in jail spun the fuck out missing some teeth....

havent smoked weed in nearly 15 years lol , NO STITCHING??????? i like patchwork, some of it is mighty pretty , scumbag robbing ppl .....................how is nitrous NOT robbing people? , vendors on shakedown, the people actually buying the product, people trying to have a nice day without being affected by that crap
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#82466 2 years, 8 months ago
hitting people with tanks ? is this organized? where do i sign up?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#82589 2 years, 8 months ago
that no snitching BS is soo ghetto
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds