• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#81822 2 years, 5 months ago
fiddy13357 wrote:
I like to partake in the nitrous tanks after the show. Only problem is the cops find the tanks the same way we do. By the sound. Ssshhh...
I will bring ten recordings with me and hand them out after the syracuse show.
If we play them in our cars we can create a little confusion for the police.
email me with your number to get your cd.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Nitrous>Sirens
skyties
Junior Boarder

#81831 2 years, 5 months ago
Smoke the dank-drop the tanks
Boycott nitrous
THE END
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#81841 2 years, 5 months ago
i love a nice big fat balloon, but.... that was when they were 2 for 5 !!!!!!!!!!! but now it is a totally different thing- the dumb fucking assholes selling the nitrous at shows are just money grubbing mobsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i told them to get the fuck away from my car at Bethel- had it surrounded and all kinds of assholes paying 2 for 20!!! this is unreal! dont pay those prices- let them take the tanks back full! i can bring whipits if i need to- but my days of buying a balloon or two at a show are gone!!! those people suck! and the balloon waste all over the ground is UNacceptable!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#81854 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i personally grabbed a few people from falling face first into the pavement yeah real fucking cool get that stupid shit off the god dam lot

I cannot say that I have never indulged, but overall I too find balloons a turnoff. Putting aside the mafia type stuff, I have seen too many people literally laying on the their backs in the middle of the street with no ability to move. I've also seen people take face dives, and that is not a pretty site. I think most here people are smart enough if they do them to find a quiet spot so they can sit down if needed. It's probably the "amateurs" who don't realize how powerful they can be until it's too late.

I've never figured out the medical issues with them (never really tried). I've heard it can have some lasting effects on memory loss and that's why I generally stay away. Now that I am older, it's not worth the 5 - 10 minute high for me.

Nice job helping these souls out MSG. I am all for partying like a rockstar but I also get frustrated when people do too much too fast and they can't control their chit.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#81864 2 years, 5 months ago
These guys found their cheep balloons, and end up getting arrested in Manchester. Watch your stuff boys and girls.

www.unionleader.com/article/20111104/NEWS03/711049951

Home » Local Voices » Publisher's Notes
Two arrested on drug charges outside “Furthur” concert
Published Nov 4, 2011 at 10:42 am (Updated Nov 4, 2011)
ShareThis

MANCHESTER - Two men were arrested Thursday night on various drug offenses after officers saw one of them take a hit of “laughing gas” near the Verizon Wireless Arena where the rock band, “Furthur,” was performing, police said.

Police said officers were patrolling the area about 6:30 p.m. due to large crowds attending the concert. Witnesses told them about drug dealing taking place in the area of Depot and Elm streets

Officers went there and found a crowd gathered around a nitrous oxide (laughing gas) tank in front of a parked vehicle. Several people were filling balloons with the gas from the tank.

As the officers approached, police said the group scattered, including a man who had a bunch of balloons in one hand and a single balloon in the other.

Police said that man, identified as Michael McNamara, 43, of Lowell, Mass., breathed in the contents of the single balloon which contained nitrous oxide or “laughing gas.”

McNamara allegedly paid $5 for the balloon. He also allegedly had two marijuana cigarettes on him. He was arrested and charged with inhaling toxc vapors for effect and possession of a controlled drug.

While McNamara was being arrested, other people took off down Hampshire Lane with the nitrous oxide tank. When officers reached the area, people were “hastily leaving,” according to a press release. One officer was able to detain Daniel Beauchemin, 33, of Enfield, Conn.

Police said Beauchemin had four individual baggies of hallucinogenic mushrooms on him and, when the officer discovered them, he took off running. Beauchemin was tackled by an officer in a parking lot at Auburn and Elm streets. He allegedly continued to struggle with officers and was pepper sprayed and then cuffed. Police said they found an additional 7 small baggies of marijuana on him.

Beauchemin is charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute and resisting arrest.

Nitrous oxide is used in dentistry and surgery as anesthesia. The nickname “laughing gas” is because of its euphoric effects.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Monty__Capuletti
Junior Boarder

#81870 2 years, 5 months ago
2 for 20 is ridiculous. fuck that. i like a balloon or two but its a rip off and we are better off without them. as someone else said, spend that cash on some lot food, a piece of glass, a patch, someone's crafts, anything is better than nitrous.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#81874 2 years, 5 months ago
skyties wrote:
Smoke the dank-drop the tanks
Boycott nitrous
THE END

Love this!!

I've had my fun with the stuff...but just not my thing anymore. I hate to get it even at the dentist...No thanks
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyties
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#81879 2 years, 5 months ago
In my old age I'm much more sensible about how many brain cells I can afford to kill, but old habits die hard and I partook at both Binghamton and Canandaiguga. I noticed right away the tank ratios aren't what they were in the 90s. Instead of 60:40, they're more like 40:60 at best.
Save your nickels. The bad juju they bring ain't worth the diluted trip.
this is the season of what now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty__Capuletti
stricken
Gold Boarder

#81905 2 years, 5 months ago
This is a tough subject for all of us. The heat alaways comes around with the sound of the tanks and the tanks attrack a crowd. Im guilty of enjoying these in the PAST. So its hard to sit in judgment of others. Where do you draw the line alcohol causes as many problems. I ask those selling it to beat it on down the line because i dont want them around my vehicle or fucking up my good time. I have in the past taken a tank and threw it in a snow bank at stabler arena when the fellow said who the fuck was i to tell him he couldnt sell it but i asked nicley to move it away from me and my vehicle. As for the nitrous mafia FUCK THEM PUNKS. They only want to take and not give back. On another note calling the cops is a serious are youfucking kidding me that is a nark trough -n- through. In my book thats not acceptable.
So if you want to stop the tanks you gotta stop the desire for the ballons. When they cant make any money they will go elsewhere.
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#81930 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
MsJimp wrote:
save them? fuck no, point them out to the cops and security and get that bullshit off lot

i'm with msjimp....i am all for people doin what they want in their hotels/houses/RVs etc but i'd prefer those things were not in our parking lots

Fuck that! I'm against snitching on heads in any way, shape or form. You don't like gas and neither do I. It's killing the late night lot scene and bringing the fuzz waaaaaay closer than i want 'em to be. BUT STILL! "point them out to cops"?! damn...
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds