• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#81748 2 years, 11 months ago
Imo it just looks pathetic. It points out how many people are there for the drugs ... yea i know its the music first everyone says that but sucking down balloons i dont get it. If you want to do it at your house. This is a huge reason i would never bring kids, my brother or any family to shows. Its way worse on Phish lot but im not a fan.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#81749 2 years, 11 months ago
Dam Lewis, then people should go by the whippets or for one ballon will equal a bottle of whip cream. I am guilty back in the days in the 90 buying two four five but since then it's not worth it
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#81750 2 years, 11 months ago
Xonk wrote:
Nitrous brings the heat.
Everyone drops their balloons on the ground and it makes a mess.
Most people selling NO2 are not at the show for the music or the friends or the vine. They are there for the money.
Save your money for a hand made patch or a grilled cheese or something you will have for more than 5 minutes.

Two minutes
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81756 2 years, 11 months ago
terrapin--i wouldn't point it out to cops i really agreed with keeping it off the lots....hell i like to suck gas just as much as the next person in line but i'd never support one of those fools. i prefer my own, in the comfort of my own room with my friends.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#81759 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, we are on same page...Ms.Jimps...who I like and respect, went further......

it's a tough call and one we, as a freedom-loving community have always struggled with to some degree.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#81765 2 years, 11 months ago
i personally grabbed a few people from falling face first into the pavement yeah real fucking cool get that stupid shit off the god dam lot
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, lostsailor, mcolleen, deadair789
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#81777 2 years, 11 months ago
I just don't get the whole nitrous scene. Its just downright creepy and I don't understand why people get so excited about balloons. The more and more I see of this, the less likely I am to hang out in the parking lot. It feels like a major bust is coming down at any minute. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't like it one bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, MsJimp, Tmglf2, Muddy Das, 23atwell, mcolleen, bluetrainsugaree
fiddy13357
Fresh Boarder

#81788 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree the nitrous is over priced. The guy selling it is gonna hear the same thing as the cops. Im also trying to bring the price down with this whole idea. If nothing comes of it, it will be fun to see the cops scramble.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#81789 2 years, 11 months ago
fiddy13357 wrote:
I agree the nitrous is over priced. The guy selling it is gonna hear the same thing as the cops. Im also trying to bring the price down with this whole idea. If nothing comes of it, it will be fun to see the cops scramble.

I get your idea. But we don't want the cops there. So why make more noise, just will bring cops and piss them off. Then we have to suffer.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 23atwell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das, TheWuby, Strider1
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#81794 2 years, 11 months ago
I am down with a lil tank action from time to time but the fact that it has such a negative impact on the lot i.e. litter,scummy thugs, police presence, etc... I don't purchase balloons or bring my own to shows, it's not the place for it.

Sometimes like at Furthur Fest it just seems like the nitrous dealers have made some type of deal w/ the po po's and are able to freely sell it, as they did continuously throughout the weekend. Makes me wanna run around with my high powered laser pointer an pops balloons all night!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds