• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
fiddy13357
Fresh Boarder

save the nitrous tanks

#81718 2 years, 11 months ago
I like to partake in the nitrous tanks after the show. Only problem is the cops find the tanks the same way we do. By the sound. Ssshhh...
I will bring ten recordings with me and hand them out after the syracuse show.
If we play them in our cars we can create a little confusion for the police.
email me with your number to get your cd.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: save the nitrous tanks

#81719 2 years, 11 months ago
buy your own tank, fill it for 50 bucks, sit in a hotel room and gas yourself stupid

problem solved man
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit, captaintony, Xonk, TheWuby, milesgone, deadegad, scar1et_f1re, Strider1, mcolleen
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#81720 2 years, 11 months ago
I am not a fan of the nitrous mafia, and I think you will find few here who are.

That being said, watching the nitrous follies after WB was kind of fun. They set up right next to our car and it was a carnival until the blue jackets showed up and confiscated 4 or 5 tanks. Those dudes scattered like cockroaches.

But it wasn't 10 minutes until it was balloons are us again.

To help confuse the authorities I was making the SHHHHHHHHHHHHH sound wherever I went. Just my anti-establishmentarian attitude coming out.

But those nitrous dudes are sketchy and the scene is better off without them.

Here's my recipe for nitrous: Ten deep knee bends, hold your breath and clap year hands over year ears repeatedly.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#81727 2 years, 11 months ago
Nitrous is good for one thing. Having your teeth pulled. Keep it in the dentist office.
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, mcolleen, UGot2Rollme, paulr
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#81731 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it's a bust and doesnt help us heads who want to kick it on the lot. Nitrous is cool when your at home with a tank. Here in nor cal list of people can get tanks. Pluse at shows it a rip off. Five bucks a ballon. Yikes. I'd rather by a souvenir
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81733 2 years, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I think it's a bust and doesnt help us heads who want to kick it on the lot. Nitrous is cool when your at home with a tank. Here in nor cal list of people can get tanks. Pluse at shows it a rip off. Five bucks a ballon. Yikes. I'd rather by a souvenir

dude, people are paying 20 dollars for 2 or 3 balloons, it's a fucking joke

in wilkes barre my friend told me he heard the going rate was 2 for 20...that's a fucking hour and a half from philly the 2nd biggest hub for nos in the NE...im flabbergasted people continue to pay these prices that are moving upward, especially that close. philly area was known for at least having cheap gas, you really can't walk for 5 seconds without hearing one pop off there
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#81737 2 years, 11 months ago
save them? fuck no, point them out to the cops and security and get that bullshit off lot
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Shakeit, wlewis, Muddy Das, deadontherivet, paulr
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81739 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
save them? fuck no, point them out to the cops and security and get that bullshit off lot

i'm with msjimp....i am all for people doin what they want in their hotels/houses/RVs etc but i'd prefer those things were not in our parking lots
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, Strider1, UGot2Rollme
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#81741 2 years, 11 months ago
Nitrous brings the heat.
Everyone drops their balloons on the ground and it makes a mess.
Most people selling NO2 are not at the show for the music or the friends or the vine. They are there for the money.
Save your money for a hand made patch or a grilled cheese or something you will have for more than 5 minutes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, Muddy Das, kevin, Strider1
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#81745 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
MsJimp wrote:

i'm with msjimp....i am all for people doin what they want in their hotels/houses/RVs etc but i'd prefer those things were not in our parking lots

This is a tough one because I know what you are saying and probably feel the same way.

But in the big picture, I totally disagree..........I can't take that road .

By your reasoning, if some folks don't like others using recreational drugs near there space, they should just tell the cops too ...eh?

It is up to us, the fans, to say no and spread that message so there is no market and they will go away. (I understand that by playing along with my SHHHHHH, I didn't do that the other night. So I'll take the criticism for that and think differently next time). And it's not really the nitrous. It's the thugs selling it.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds