• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

What should I wear to Albany

#81688 2 years, 8 months ago
I know its a strange question, but I need to seek the advice of my fellow deadheads.

Its going to be cold out, and a want to enjoy shakedown street, but at the same time, I want to have loose clothes to dance in, and I don't want to have to leave clothes on or under my seat as a will most likely be moving around the arena looking for a good spot to dance. This is a serious pickle.

Im sure some of you tourheads have found yourself in the same predicament. Any ideas? Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Shakeit.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: What should I wear to Albany (seriously)

#81689 2 years, 8 months ago
your gonna have to layer if your worried bout keeping an eye on stuff i suggest getting some cheap flannel/sweatshirts at salvation army if you loose it your only out a few bucks you can also tie em round your waist easily enough it was cold at WB once sun went down bring gloves and a warm hat
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#81695 2 years, 8 months ago
we went in a t-shirt for the 2 general admission shows, it was a cold walk but luckily not to far.
Chester
More or less in line

#81705 2 years, 8 months ago
Long range forecast puts the temp in the mid 40's for the day time. mid to upper 20's at night. A nice outer layer,
against the chill, which you can remove upon entering the venue, and store easily under or on your seat.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#81708 2 years, 8 months ago
Have to agree with 83...Especially on the thrift shop buy if you are worried about your duds.

Layers.. first must be a good cotton t-shirt, then long-sleeve t-shirt, and another short sleeve cotto t and finally a sweatshirt. That will keep you toasty outside.

Then you can strip down to bottom t-shirt inside, you'll be sweaty when you leave so replace with top t-shirt

or just dose and fuggittaboutit
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#81713 2 years, 8 months ago
By layers do you mean the tranny frog suit should go over the platypus suit or visa versa?
The following user(s) said Thank You: calliopewail
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81721 2 years, 8 months ago
thin longjohns under the jeans/corduroys to keep heat in, nice pair of thick socks, t-shirt, thin long sleeve, fleece

winter 2010 i might as well have been wearing a snowsuit out there
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#81728 2 years, 8 months ago
If you're a guy, I can't help ya. But if you carry a purse by nature, it's as easy as leggings, skirt, boots, tanktop over a long sleeve cotton shirt, scarf, cardigan gloves and hat. All can be stripped off and stuffed in or tied to a purse that can be slung across your body while moving about. I've even taken the leggings off at shows.
this is the season of what now
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81734 2 years, 8 months ago
there you go ladies, tumbleweed seems to be a seasoned veteran in that department, bravo
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#81740 2 years, 8 months ago
tumbleweed wrote:
If you're a guy, I can't help ya. But if you carry a purse by nature, it's as easy as leggings, skirt, boots, tanktop over a long sleeve cotton shirt, scarf, cardigan gloves and hat. All can be stripped off and stuffed in or tied to a purse that can be slung across your body while moving about. I've even taken the leggings off at shows.

That's sound advice and got me thinking.... how come no guys are rockin' the long skirt anymore....wtf!

I never did it, but trust me ladies, I had/have the legs for it..my oh my oh my
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Terrapin Sedation. Reason: grammer, I mean spelling, I mean grammar
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds