• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

who else is stoked for NYE?

#81673 2 years, 11 months ago
i know i have been talking alot of stuff about ratdog, but i am still totally stoked for NYE, 3 night run, thats a first for awhile. how has the midwest tour been so far?
i am doin the DNB\NRPS tour out here on the west coast until nye,
yall should check it out. so like the BG civic aud. has like that park area across the street for preshow shakdown, but the law usually shuts that down by 10 pm, so after the show its usually pretty much a party in the street until we are herded towrds parking, but the public library is across the street too, beside the park area, and its legal to hang on the lawn there after the show but its small, but if your lookin for a place to meet friends you might have lost during he night, this is a good spot, as the pigs wont make you leave, you cant like sleep there of course, and xpect alot of drunk rowdies, but never the less its a good post show meet up prior to hotel california or afta party, ZANE SHOULD THROW AFTA PARTYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: who else is stoked for NYE?

#81699 2 years, 11 months ago
I can't wait. I've seen 3 S.F. NYE dead related shows now, 2 other ones and last years' Furthur. And every single show it has rained.

Regardless..... it will be a fantastic time. My wife nad I are planning on hitting Napa Valley for 2 days. Anyone know what's there to do there the weekend of NYE? If nothing else but snoozing and boozing... that would be nice, too.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#81722 2 years, 11 months ago
you mean stuff to do in napa for a couple days? shit you will have a good time no matter what, im not into wine, but i hear they make some good stuff down there.
NYE should be epic.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#81729 2 years, 11 months ago
Well after receiving my nye tickets my nerves have finally settled and now waiting for jgb in San Rafel on the 19. But shirtyky after that it's going to be dec and then I will be getting excited again. I've been hitting the gym getting in shape fir thus three run nye. I want to weigh 200 and I'm at 206. Since I do not ever sit down the days of shows it gets pretty hard on that last day so I will be in good shape this year.

I'm really stoked to stay at the whitecomb. I know a lot of heads are staying there and hoping we kick it there fir a little after party. I'm picturing heads running up down the hall way do weird things. Should be fun. Shakedown is really nice before the show and yes it does die after the show but still hella fun.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#81798 2 years, 11 months ago
F'yeah its gonna be all sorts of fun... and crazy
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#81800 2 years, 11 months ago
First New years show had to sell my tix last year so I'm freakin stoked as can be! Spent most my money on Tickets so I'm having a hard time findin a good room rate but hope to get one soon. Zane should throw down like he did at the Daze Between in 09, best night of my life EVER. Let's have a fat Forum meet up!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds