• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Fuck Penn State !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#81532 2 years, 10 months ago
I' m disgraced to be a PSU graduate. Don't kid yourself ..Joe knew what was up. All of them should be thrown in jail. Every TRUE PSU fan should boycott the games till Joe & everyone else is replaced. I don't ever wanna be associated with this institution of "higher learning' who turns a blind eye to a pedophile. The details of this case will really make you sick. It could not be worse. After the highest highs of Wilkes Barre... this really pisses me off...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Re: Fuck Penn State !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#81535 2 years, 10 months ago
If anyone has faith in goodness bigger than themselves, they can not deny darkness as well.
The devil is absolutely everywhere in every situation.
More and More. And no one cares because they are too self absorbed to look up. Unless they are profiling.
Can not wait to hear skeletons about a few of these GOP nightmare folk as well but pathetically--they fans will look away. EVEN IF IT WAS THIS HEINOUS!
People are in jail for 10 years for 1/2 joint and pedophiles get out w/o even a micro-chip.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#81536 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I hate to say it, but PSU is kind of making the Buckeyes look squeaky clean at the moment, and that's hard to do. I so hope that Joe didn't really know, he might have been shielded from it, but if he was in the dark that doesn't exactly speak well of him either. And right after he set the Div I win record too!

But don't feel bad, you can just concentrate on the Steelers, right?! Oh. guess not... (though I really did send you sympathy on that one!!!)
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#81538 2 years, 10 months ago
Leave the bucks out of it, I was just starting to heal......j/k

but a PSU allumni saying fire Joe? I thought we were gonna bury him at the 50 yard line.......?

Did I miss somthing? What Happened?
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#81539 2 years, 10 months ago
There is a press conference on ESPN right now. The details as I said are so bad I don't even wanna type em here. Paterno has testified he was told told of an incident with a 10 yr old boy in the locker room and he reported it to the university... BUT NOT the police.... the AD and top university officials covered it up and lied to the grand jury.It should also be noted this was no one time thing ....they are up to 8 victims and climbing .... I think I'm gonna puke
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#81540 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, one commentator here in Philly said this is so bad it even makes Miami look squeaky clean. Never thought I'd hear that.

Seriously, if you listen to the sports talk around here, it looks like this thing is just beginning to gain steam. A lot of people could be ousted because of this.

Deservedly so, of course.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#81541 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok for those of you who don't know the PSU defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky for the 80's & 90's and once seen as a succesor to Joe Paterno... has a charity ..where he was molesting kids for decades...even witnessed in the Penn State locker room and reported but university officials did nothing. In one incident he was seen assaulting a 10 yr old kid in the locker rom and it was witnessed & reported to Joe Paterno. Who testified he told the AD... but thats it. The AD tried to sweep it iunder the rug...and is now charged with lying to the grand jury.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#81546 2 years, 10 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Leave the bucks out of it, I was just starting to heal......j/k

but a PSU allumni saying fire Joe? I thought we were gonna bury him at the 50 yard line.......?

Did I miss somthing? What Happened?

Eco, are you telling me that you're a, GASP, Buckeye?????!!!! Please tell me it's not true!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#81551 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
There is a press conference on ESPN right now. The details as I said are so bad I don't even wanna type em here. Paterno has testified he was told told of an incident with a 10 yr old boy in the locker room and he reported it to the university... BUT NOT the police.... the AD and top university officials covered it up and lied to the grand jury.It should also be noted this was no one time thing ....they are up to 8 victims and climbing .... I think I'm gonna puke

Wow, I've been running around and hadn't heard all those details. That really is horrible, and clearly far beyond the usual NCAA sins. Very sad way for JoePa to go out, if that's indeed what happens.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#81578 2 years, 10 months ago
From the Associted Press (hot off the wires): Penn St. officials surrender in coach's abuse case

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBC_PENN...=2011-11-07-13-36-22

"Despite a powerful eyewitness statement about the sexual assault of a child, this incident was not reported to any law enforcement or child protective agency, as required by Pennsylvania law," Kelly said.

There's no indication that anyone at school attempted to find the boy or follow up with the witness, she said.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds