Re: WOW

#80849 2 years, 11 months ago
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB, SunshineSue
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#80851 2 years, 11 months ago
Xonk wrote:
TLEO would be great! I've had that in my head for days. But I really want (but don't expect) a Broken Arrow

I agree, a 73 style double time TLEO would fit furthur perfect.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#80881 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Wholly begeezus.... they fin killed it last night. Estimated straight out of Hershey 85...Bobby in full HAAAA mode...the most animated I've seen him/the band all year. Phil KILLING it.... such a dirty old man.. a real 10 of ten.... thank you....oh & the bastards haha..tricked me with the big river... I was the idiot yellin CUMBERLAND!!!!! Phil was on fire.... I had fun

Heck yeah that's so great to hear.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#80927 2 years, 11 months ago
The word that comes to mind for that show is .... Delightful.....just packed with scrumptious morsels of tasty sound.

Hell in a Bucket is not a top song for me, but starting a show off with it is great fun, and set the tone. Every song was great but I was especially pleased with Big Bad Blues, Althea and Casey Jones in First Set....and of course Mr. Mustard (Weir switched guitars in the middle, I think there was a malfunction).

Getting OMSN out of the way for second set was also fun. The Weight....Greight.....whole second set delivered, loved the breakdown weirdness in both Viola and Slipknot.......

Whole band seemed very animated, especially JK who was bopping around a bit more than I've seen him before.

Venue was probably 60 percent full and average age was probably 45, lots of yackers and not enough dancers for my tastes, but me and missus did our part.

Was one happy camper at the end. One sore mutha this morning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#80930 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the reviews all. It really seemed like a great show.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#80932 2 years, 11 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
Xonk wrote:
TLEO would be great! I've had that in my head for days. But I really want (but don't expect) a Broken Arrow

I agree, a 73 style double time TLEO would fit furthur perfect.

I would love to hear this song! One of my favorites

Interesting to see a Fire on the Mountain and love the China sandwich with rider to finish it off!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#80943 2 years, 11 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Phil has been in rare form every night, he and bob seem to be getting along better than ever. The only flubs I saw so far came from john but corrected quickly. So glad bob has gone back to the etimated of old. I am heading to new York later today, hope we get a stream tonight, can't wait for msg on Thursday, that reminds me, got to get the wife a ticket

Was that JK flub from Stella blue?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80950 2 years, 11 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
The word that comes to mind for that show is .... Delightful.....just packed with scrumptious morsels of tasty sound.

Hell in a Bucket is not a top song for me, but starting a show off with it is great fun, and set the tone. Every song was great but I was especially pleased with Big Bad Blues, Althea and Casey Jones in First Set....and of course Mr. Mustard (Weir switched guitars in the middle, I think there was a malfunction).

Getting OMSN out of the way for second set was also fun. The Weight....Greight.....whole second set delivered, loved the breakdown weirdness in both Viola and Slipknot.......

Whole band seemed very animated, especially JK who was bopping around a bit more than I've seen him before.

Venue was probably 60 percent full and average age was probably 45, lots of yackers and not enough dancers for my tastes, but me and missus did our part.

Was one happy camper at the end. One sore mutha this morning.

Sounds like we were at the same show.. Like tny the tiger ..when its great its grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreattttt!
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#80968 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for this post. It brings up such intensity like even my heart rate! NO JOKE!!!
As well as longing but with the only 1 time I have heard them, I need to put away my literal exhaustion and crawl to my show.
I have strong strong memories of so many killer Estimateds>>>Eyes of scarey times! FUN scarey. GD scarey!
REMEMBER THE MESSAGE. CARRY IT WITH YOU: GLOBAL, LOCAL, COUNTRY AWARENESS, KNOWLEDGE, GAIN WISDOM AND BE AS KIND AS POSSIBLE EVERY DAY TO AS MANY PEOPLE (especially those in need) AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN.
It is not about a tye dye shirt.
It is not about getting loaded. It is not about touring.
hugs to all and to me.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80982 2 years, 11 months ago
Lions have a bye, GO STEELERS

There's an 86 steeler jersey with your name on it. All you gotta do is see the light!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds