• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

WOW

#80802 2 years, 10 months ago
Wholly begeezus.... they fin killed it last night. Estimated straight out of Hershey 85...Bobby in full HAAAA mode...the most animated I've seen him/the band all year. Phil KILLING it.... such a dirty old man.. a real 10 of ten.... thank you....oh & the bastards haha..tricked me with the big river... I was the idiot yellin CUMBERLAND!!!!! Phil was on fire.... I had fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, scar1et_f1re, FurthurFlower67, Bakes, mcolleen
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

Re: WOW

#80803 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad you all caught what sounds like a killer show! Can't wait for tonight!!!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
stricken
Gold Boarder

#80810 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes the show was killer last night, really needed it and was not let down by the boys. As soon as they opened with hell in a bucket i knew we where gonna get a show that stands out as a real sweet moment in a long strange trip.
On a side note after the first set i told my road dog on a whim that i wanted to change my call for the encore from not fade away to knockin and after the second note my jaw dropped to the floor and was grining from ear to ear. Thanks guys for a great time and will catch back up with you on the road later this week. PEACE EVERYONE
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#80816 2 years, 10 months ago
So glad you got a killer show. I was hoping for a sugar mag for ya. It really seems like the boys are rested and inspired this tour. Glad the magic is back. Can't wait for tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, Walk in the Sunshine
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80819 2 years, 10 months ago
Philled up... as jen said "teeth and wristbands & whole body vibrating" ... she's a go getter ...keeps a ten pound bill up her nose..
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#80825 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad you had a great show, we heard part of the second set, which sounded hot! The only problem is I caught your Cumberland fever and changed my fantasy picks from Half Step to Cumberland. So now I hate you.

Lions have a bye, GO STEELERS!!!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#80835 2 years, 10 months ago
Phil has been in rare form every night, he and bob seem to be getting along better than ever. The only flubs I saw so far came from john but corrected quickly. So glad bob has gone back to the etimated of old. I am heading to new York later today, hope we get a stream tonight, can't wait for msg on Thursday, that reminds me, got to get the wife a ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#80837 2 years, 10 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Phil has been in rare form every night, he and bob seem to be getting along better than ever. The only flubs I saw so far came from john but corrected quickly. So glad bob has gone back to the etimated of old. I am heading to new York later today, hope we get a stream tonight, can't wait for msg on Thursday, that reminds me, got to get the wife a ticket

Glad you'll both be going, have fun!! I want to hear about the Broadways shows, too, though!!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#80840 2 years, 10 months ago
Going to charlottesville then heading to msg a day early to enjoy some city life. Im so excited for my turn to hear this beautiful music. There is so many songs they still have to play . I really want a TLEO.
GOOD LOVE
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#80845 2 years, 10 months ago
TLEO would be great! I've had that in my head for days. But I really want (but don't expect) a Broken Arrow
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds