• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

DNB/New Riders tour dates

#80513 2 years, 11 months ago
looks like an awsome west coast tour for the dave nelson band and the new riders, first the DNB hits the road starting in arcata CA on nov. 9th, then down the state of cali to san rafeal and ukiah, at the nelson family vineyards, to berkley, and finaly ends in chico, then the New Riders tour stats up on nov 25th in SF and moves north back up through santa cruz, anouther stop at the nelson family vinyards this time with the riders, then back up to aracta.
i think i just found my cure to the lack of furthur tour blues.
if any of youwest coast heads are goin to any of these shows email me. we will hangout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded, SunshineSue
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: DNB/New Riders tour dates

#80619 2 years, 11 months ago
I think DNB is also playing with Zero (reuniting) in late January in SF
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#81393 2 years, 11 months ago
awsome i love Zero and DNB and NRPS, im stoked, xcept now comes the lack of funds for tickets to all the shows i wanna see, i gotta see the ukiah DNB show(they are playing with american taxi and boris garcia, i dont care for boris garcia too much, but hey whatever) and the ukiah NRPS sage, cause those are like too close to home to miss, and i want to catch the first show of the DNB tour this wens in arcata cause it will be two sets of david, barry, molo, and mookie and sears throwing down, but i gotta talk this hippy moma into drivn me. wish me luck. it will be kewl seeing the first and last show of the DNB tour.
i love these small tours.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#84342 2 years, 11 months ago
seriously any of you west coast peeps hittin up the DNB/NRPS tour, its awsome its DNB from north to south, the NRPS back from the bay to nor cal, i am goin be catching NRPS at nelson family vineyards later this month, this is the best harvest tour goin right now! www.nelsonband.com
oh and for those in the area (mendocino) there is a gooddess festival in the villagae this weekend, tonight there is a dub step show with goddess alchemey project amongst others at crown hall tonight from like 11 to 2 or so, there are workshops, as well as rituals on big river beach. it will rawk your goddess inside.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds