• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

Re: phill please hurry!!!!!!!!!!

#8097 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. I'd offer a thought that one thing this site wasn't created for was name calling and the like. But in the end, everything is what we make it. Have a fantastic day and thanks for the discussion.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8098 3 years, 4 months ago
very well put. You stated everything I was struggling to say. The biggest disapointment is the mail order. I found out after public sales were sold out that I didn't get my mail orders. Then they said i'll get put on a wish list so i can get my money back or wait some more. I just ended up getting them at the show
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#8134 3 years, 4 months ago
do you think they are waiting for this tour to end before they announce the next one?

I know that a lot of venues make bands sign contracts promising not to announce any other shows in the area before that show
because it could hurt ticket sales.
bender
Junior Boarder

#8135 3 years, 4 months ago
Does Phil owe us anything? No. Do we owe him? No. However our relationship is a 2 way street in that I pay hard earned money to hear him play music. That said, it would make sense to help the working man who plan to give them more money by announcing dates. This has been a problem for quite a few years now and at the end of the day, I don't hit many of the shows I would have liked to due to the slow release of show dates.
jagrman
Fresh Boarder

#8162 3 years, 4 months ago
I hear you Electric. I have been getting pressure to pick my vacation days for 2 months.

In for MJ and Super Balll.

Just awiaing the KC Starlight dates so I can get book my remaining days off.

Cinn>Fox St. L>Starlight KC works for me.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#8189 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the discussion guys, I for one am completely pissed off about the situation. I also work and have been asked to submit vacation time but now risk not getting it approved due to the late notification from FURTHUR MANAGEMENT, not Phil and Bobby!!! I can't believe that another week has gone by without an announcement. Every other bands website i look at has dates posted for the summer. One more week and I am going to start looking elsewhere for the music.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Steve
Junior Boarder

#8196 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm just hoping for a weekend show in Illinois or Wisconsin, so I can attend. I can't get time off during the week in the summer (busy time for work).

Thanks to killowat for checking into some of these threads. We love you, man!
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#8228 3 years, 4 months ago
I appreciate the logistical challenges. Heck, I work as does my gf. We have 1/2 time shared custody of my almost 9 year old boy. Yup, the more notice, the better. Plans were to take the little man back to Nateva this year which is the weekend fater his birthday. Yes, dates would be very helpful. All good things in all good times.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Cornjulio.
quomaya2
Junior Boarder

#8242 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry to say it, but Nateva's cancelled bro
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#8246 3 years, 4 months ago
This is one of those situations where I can so easily see both sides. I think for me, the best thing to do is just to let it be and really embrace the notion that if it's meant to be, then it will be.

Oh, that's hard!!! ))
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds