• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

phill please hurry!!!!!!!!!!

#8039 3 years, 5 months ago
phil and jill

please hurry and release dates. last minute tours hurts fans who work. I have to know so i can schedule.
I am a business owner and need time to plan and schedule. Please hurry
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Re: phill please hurry!!!!!!!!!!

#8044 3 years, 5 months ago
I feel ya man! WE WANT SUMMER TOUR INFO!
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8047 3 years, 5 months ago
I never understood pushing someone who is doing us a huge favor when it really isn't necessary at all, but knock yourselves out.

Phil, Jill... whenever you're ready. No big deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CinnamonGirl53
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#8048 3 years, 5 months ago
well now since i feel like a douche, i wasn't trying to "push them" i'm simply anxious to see where they are going to be playing so i can get my tix and have somthing to look forward to, thats all..
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8049 3 years, 5 months ago
I understand the anticipation and all, trust me. When I see some of the things on this site, though, it cracks me up because laughing is easier than getting upset about it. Play this! It's my birthday! Do this! It's near me... my schedule is crowded! Hurry!

Perhaps it is all in good fun, but Phil and Bobby and whoever else don't owe us a single thing, they've given us more than we could imagine we'd have. They could shut it down yesterday and already have done more than imaginable.

Whatever they want is cool by me, in the end.

So, no big deal, nothing personal, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#8050 3 years, 5 months ago
Yea man i totally agree, i feel these guys don't owe us anything, the amount of music and joy they have brought to everyone is beautiful. They could have easily stopped touring once the GD ( who i never saw) fizzled out, so i am with you on all that, i am grateful for everything these guys have done and are doing! (~);}
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8051 3 years, 5 months ago
you take it out of context. For the fan that does 1 or 2 shows who cares when it is announced
For me I do the entire tour and still run my own business. ya it helps to know a little in advance
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8052 3 years, 5 months ago
who said phil and bob owe me anything. I owe them for the music and i think your a duesh for reading to far into people posts
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, quomaya2
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#8079 3 years, 5 months ago
gratefulelectric wrote:
who said phil and bob owe me anything. I owe them for the music and i think your a duesh for reading to far into people posts

+1 and if people wanna make a birthday request/requests wtf is wrong with that...I thought stuff like that is why this site was created in the first place.
HeatherB
Junior Boarder
Inspiration move me brightly

#8096 3 years, 5 months ago
Good point being made. It's tough being on working-person's Furthur tour when you don't know the dates a good bit in advance. Plus a lot of us need to spread out ticket purchases, hotel reservations etc. You would think one of the goals of the organization would be to give the fans who want to see a lot of shows the ability to do it. Right? Personally, I think they could use a lot of admin help. Photos from the shows take forever to come up on the site, ticket service is slow, slow, slow and doesn't seem very organized. You have to wait weeks after tickets go on sale to the public to find out if you're getting them through mail order. Merchandise purchase service isn't too great either. Need admin help guys? I'll volunteer for the job. I'm a pretty good proofreader, too, which it looks like you could use from time to time. (Hope there are no misspellings in my posts.)
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds