• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Re: I've posted this before but come on Columbus!

#83798 2 years, 8 months ago
cptntony--
that was a general Dahlmer question. Not to you!
I have come across quite the wack jobs in these places though.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#83882 2 years, 8 months ago
setting Sails tonight Columbus here I come!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#83909 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
setting Sails tonight Columbus here I come!

where you sitting at? I plan to make the rounds during set break. Maybe we can hook up after the show? A couple of us are hitting High Street.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#83932 2 years, 8 months ago
I am so looking forward to this show! I wasn't gonna go cuz i was going to wilkes-barre, but then something came up and i had to bail. this is the next closest locale.

I'd love to meet up with y'all. I've said i was going to meet boarders before and then one thing or another happened and i never got around to doing it. I wanna hang w/ some midwest heads

Only 5 sleeps to go
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#85581 2 years, 8 months ago
Scrltbg;)
Still on the fence about the show which is bad but dew you think that place you mentioned may still be a meet-up?
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#85590 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, it looks the rain will be on it's way out by noon weds., which is the good news. Likely to be a little on the chilly side, upper 40s.
Be that as it may, I am way fired up for this one. It's been too long. I plan on getting into to town around 3 or so, and then see what unfolds.If you see a guy around 6 4 with a WV hat on, say hi.
Right now, I can't read too well...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#85600 2 years, 8 months ago
dead_in_ky wrote:
Well, it looks the rain will be on it's way out by noon weds., which is the good news. Likely to be a little on the chilly side, upper 40s.
Be that as it may, I am way fired up for this one. It's been too long. I plan on getting into to town around 3 or so, and then see what unfolds.If you see a guy around 6 4 with a WV hat on, say hi.

I've been doing the same weather checks! I'll trade cold for dry any day, so that's not too bad. Hopefully a nice shakedown right in the lots outside the stadium, perhaps. Now I just have to figure out how to sleep sometime before then, because it pretty much feels like the days before Christmas right now, except maybe even better!!

And, since I value my life, I will not be wearing my Michigan hat for this particular trip!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85617 2 years, 8 months ago
I've got butterflies. I can't wait to get on the road for Columbus tomorrow. Can't wait to meet u guys there. Everybody have a safe trip!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by deadontherivet. Reason: Autocorrect
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scrltbg
Junior Boarder

#86462 2 years, 8 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
Scrltbg;)
Still on the fence about the show which is bad but dew you think that place you mentioned may still be a meet-up?

Have no idea if it's a go or not. I still think it's a good idea given that they have a Dead night even if it's not tonight.

It's my birthday and I'm not in control of driving, so who knows where I'll end up, but get off the fence and COME TO THE SHOW!!! Scarlet Begonias on the list for tonight, I feel it.
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#86475 2 years, 8 months ago
It's finally weds!!! Super excited, if ya see a kinda dorky guy with glasses (and quite possibly a perma-grin)about 6foot with kinda messy curly-ish hair who looks younger (and squarer) than he is (thank god!) with a sweet girl wearing a bright blue rain jacket(probably) who has a contagiously awesome laugh, gimme a high five! Everbody be safe, be kind, and have blast!!!
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds