• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: I've posted this before but come on Columbus!

#82074 2 years, 10 months ago
bump bump bumppity bump
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#82290 2 years, 10 months ago
Crossing my fingers for no rain, mon and tues looking like great temps, in the 60s, but 40% chance of rain, hopefully that'll clear up, but if not, who cares! It's just water!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#82319 2 years, 10 months ago
where do you guys wanna hook up? I don't know the area well enough to give you a landmark or anything. I know where you're sitting Sue, you said 5 row t, I'm in section 3 row t.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82364 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
where do you guys wanna hook up? I don't know the area well enough to give you a landmark or anything. I know where you're sitting Sue, you said 5 row t, I'm in section 3 row t.

I know I'm going to see you somewhere on the floor by our seats, that's my plan. Looking forward to it, too!

Is anyone else staying at the Red Roof?
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
scrltbg
Junior Boarder

#82535 2 years, 10 months ago
i'm up the street @ holiday inn. The bar scene at OSU is on High Street (how appropriate).

Never been there, but I looked up Scarlet & Grey Cafe because they have a weekly Dead night on Sundays and they have bands so should be big enough to handle a crowd of us. Menu is typical pub grub and mostly standard beers, but it's real convenient to the show and Wed special is $9 Newcastle pitchers.

So unless someone says it's a dive, or has better idea, that's my shot-in-the-dark suggestion. scarletandgreycafe.com
TDBuck
Fresh Boarder

#82567 2 years, 10 months ago
i wouldnt say its a dive but i dont know anyone who has eaten there. Could be good for a couple beers. BW3's is next door and about 50 feet up the street is a good mexican place Cazuelas with huge margaritas and what not and good prices
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82610 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I know where you're sitting Sue, you said 5 row t, I'm in section 3 row t.

Frontgate moved our seats up for some reason, so now I'm in F2, row R, seats 9-10. See you there!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#82756 2 years, 10 months ago
A guy at work said were in a prime spot. Said I would love high street, haven't been up there since college. Got lost and kept calling the police department for a ride back to zanesville where I was going to college at the time. Yes, I was drunk crazy and stupid back then. I called them so much the operator finally told me the Columbus police was not a taxi service, they knew what pay phone I was calling from and if I didn't stop calling they would arrest me. I said fine, please arrest me I needed a place to stay that night. Can you believe she hung up on me?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#82757 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I know where you're sitting Sue, you said 5 row t, I'm in section 3 row t.

Frontgate moved our seats up for some reason, so now I'm in F2, row R, seats 9-10. See you there!

I think were in seats three and four in our section. I'll double check and let u know later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#83074 2 years, 10 months ago
Another, bump cuz I'm psyched for this show!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds